4 flies in 1 stroke

32 replies [Last post]
NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

Thnx Ratz, these things were why I found E+ appealing to begin with. I guess some people look at it as a weapon switching contest by default and I look at it as a way of using the virtues of each weapon to the fullest extent in a fast-paced environment.

I also enjoy IU myself from time to time and a mostly-forgotten mod called Corkscrew -- highly customizable rail-only mod. That's how I get my rail-only addiction satisfied, I love E+ for everything else about Quake... it's just the people with the switchspam on bro-like cfgs that are starting to bother me. Thinking

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

hmmm...@ WAX, I am starting to see the point of switch also more and more black/white...as in FUN / Skill

but, skilled players can "spam"...100% spammers never get insta-skill

that is the only black/white conclusion to draw...all other "in between" opinions have a sense and definately added value for this topic.

...I also got used to combo's...rail, rocket, bfg...then shotgun, plasma, bfg if first combo was not enough...

the last BFG is ALWAYS most fun though...i love the HOLY SHIT Big grin...but meanwhile getting killed is frustrating Happy Big grin

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated