4 flies in 1 stroke

32 replies [Last post]
>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

oki kx i agree what uve said if u find fun in switchwhoring Winking, i dont...
"but it is definately harming your skill if needing 4 weapons is the minimum for a frag" - true, so we can make plus.cfg with 1 switchtime and in a month we will be noobT...
and what with ppl who start playing quake from e+? they can only do this cause they have this opportunity with fast switch, and its easiest way 2 frag, result: they r noobT...
and what about ppl who playd quake b4 on the other mod? they come here and say: this mod is fuckin noobT! i know some ppl who talk like that and its ONLY bcuz switchtime...

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

but...you play e+...without the whoring right?

+ ...do you think e.g. all summercup clans are noobs?
they have skill, but CAN whore

When i started E+, i thought: finally!!! Insta rail, BFG and multijump...THIS is what i call 3 D Big grin...EXCESSIVE sweating Big grin

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

Quote:
but...you play e+...without the whoring right?

yes i play SoDMoD and excessiv and thers low switch (in sodmod default, in xcessiv depends but never fast Tongue) so i dont have "whoring" habits

Quote:
+ ...do you think e.g. all summercup clans are noobs?
they have skill, but CAN whore

u answered on this by urself but im pretty new in bro community i still prefer e5ctf (i know switch is mega fast but im not using it Winking)so i duno them really, its just if u like fast switch its ok i dont think u r noob lol Tongue but imo fast switch is still noobT

Quote:
finally!!! Insta rail, BFG and multijump...

definitely "excessive" things but eh.. i dont really like it (except bfg Big grin) but accept it cuz else it will be kinda "normal" quake Tongue, this things + switchtime is "bad" side of bro IMO! Winking but im still having fun playing it Happy

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

tnx for open and honest view on Bro-community. I think you are right.

also in the last part of your post--> you still like it...that's where it is starting to get addictive Winking

Excessive fun!

The_Assassin
4 flies in 1 stroke

You ppl just see 4 weapons in a sec = SPAMMMM! But you forget that this switching makes the enemy faster. He can rail and in next moment hes away! In my eyes you need much more faster aiming for higher switched cfg.

And one more point: High skilled Players still can kill their enemies with 1 shot, so they cant spam. On a server with just noobs theres spam, too even with 150. With just skilled players there is no time 4 spam even with switch 5.
So wheres the problem? Cool

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

1 player 4 shots per sec = 4
fight that player you probably need to shoot 4 shots per second in open room combat

4 ppl (not many)= 16 shots per second ... sounds spammy to me

And that’s before you get 6 or 8 ppl in a big room

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

Spammers go down with fireworks Big grin
I don't get annoyed by spamming but I played a few weeks back a bro cfg version 2 (?) and it was damn awesome. All players on the server seemed to drool over it.

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

On the other hand if you are stuck with 4 enemies in a small room you have no chance of surviving. The 4 weapon per sec gave you a teeny chance Winking

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
EVOL.WAX wrote:

fight that player you probably need to shoot 4 shots per second in open room combat

4 ppl as a enemy usually give you a slim change of firing even once Wax Winking

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture
"C4-KICKZ" wrote:

EVOL.WAX wrote:

4 ppl as a enemy usually give you a slim change of firing even once Wax Winking

well sure Happy but 2 form each team uknow.... ok a stray bfg from you team mate may not frag you(ff off Laughing but it sure makes it harder to aim etc Happy