2.2b Backdoor?!

97 replies [Last post]
oldskool'hammer
TraX [EN] wrote:

edy+ wrote:
am not away easy but there nobody from plus team what tell me anything so what can i do.just nothing
i have the feeling that they ignore me.and i don't give response on the forum.you know i have a reason for that.so i help players on nsm or other way.so i never know you work an a new update.the only way i see it thats on the frontpage as there is a new version.i looks like an person an the backdoor Happy aim not crying
sommetimes am on the servers around and that's oke for me

greets edy

Most Mods here just bitching around. As you can see ....

f1

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: 2.2b Backdoor?!
TraX [EN] wrote:

That's all only your fault skull.

rather tell me whats not my fault Tongue No honestly, I am trying to do my best under the given circumstances and this was it, something worse would have caused different stuff and you never would have known its outcome.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

edy+
Site administrator
edy's picture
TraX [EN] wrote:

edy+ wrote:
am not away easy but there nobody from plus team what tell me anything so what can i do.just nothing
i have the feeling that they ignore me.and i don't give response on the forum.you know i have a reason for that.so i help players on nsm or other way.so i never know you work an a new update.the only way i see it thats on the frontpage as there is a new version.i looks like an person an the backdoor Happy aim not crying
sommetimes am on the servers around and that's oke for me

greets edy

Most Mods here just bitching around. As you can see ....

one of the reasons i don't come on the forum.only reading

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

There is no backdoor, the term is exaggerated... it is a debug interface which no one can understand it, but ppl got scared to what it might mean and why they weren't warned about. Fala and Skull explained why this is not a backdoor and how this got into this way.

This is the situation how i see it.

What i don't understand is why is such a big fuss about it? I know that devs are trying to bring something good and they don't want to hack your PCs.... i'm sure you know this too. I must agree that some sort of acknowledge, about the fact that the anticheat is still kept under surveillance and server admins should agree or not about some1 checking if the apm works as expected on their server, was needed.

But this is not the end of the line, Its not like some1 hacked into your computer or taken your private data ... what private data? this is not doing more then what vsp is doing when you install it on your server to let others see who had what accuracy... its not even a log to get statistics about!

Right now i think an answer is expected after the devs talk to each-other for this situation to be resolved.

FranK
frank's picture
animalchik wrote:

oldskool'hammer wrote:
@fala
U just woke up so early and u couldnt sleap and u thought the whole night , what crap shall i reply today??? (sorry for my reply in ure own style) ,

not a problem dear *server administrator* be my guest and let me reply;

the time of post is a time when i do travel to my work, u know not everyone is a teenager, no worry all will come to u with a proper time

please read my post fully where i am exactly going to explain why u are bad boy[Edited] together with yours mates

oldskool'shox wrote:
just read his first reply where he called me, hammer and ozy bad boy[Edited]. further he compared us to monkeys who simply can't handle this "secret" information, which was leaked and public, even before i opened this thread. he had no point to react and talk in this way. i don't even know him.

oh no i had exactly a point calling u guys that because its beyond any doubts u did deserved that, let me explain why below

XTERMY [EN] wrote:
@fala
They have a point, you just don't get it or not interested on their opinion. Your posts are pointless and senseless, so leave the explanations to the ones that can give one... because you obviously can't.

ehem i was a part of the anti cheat dev team and a beta corner member, so forgive me my arrogance but actually i am the one who is well informed, even better than easy in this particular topic

the reason why i am offense is because u guys have crossed every line of honor, trust, professionalism, ethic in this topic

@all the rest *wondering people*

Ozy, as i assume, have knew why he should not tell about the command to any other people, he was part of the beta corner and it only shows really sad thing about humans witch i summed up by "i sometimes wish i have born as a monkey" because i am ashamed i am same specie.

Why he should not say thats? He was pretty well informed that the access to the debug mode is strict because we don't want to help cheat developers to study how does the system work, giving them such access would allow them to write cheats that will not going to be detected by the system.

He have ignored it, same did the *server admins from this topic* and by their stupid act or stupidy in general helped a lot every cheat developer, i bet they are thankfully...

They were asked to not share the information, still they did it, even thought they does not even understand what does is printed in the console but they got so much paranoid about someone from dev team cloud use it on their server they started to scream as loud as they can.

oldskool'shox wrote:

the tool for itself doesn't, but a handful of so called experts, who obviously overestimate their abilities, do!

dear mother of god... IF the tool does not gives any information witch cloud be used in any way what information they collect? NONE !!!

Xtermy have written in here that i do not understand their point of view, while i do pretty well and that's why they are bad boys[Edited] in my eyes, and also this proves u can't trust no one... and the public release should not have debug mode at all BECAUSE U CAN'T TRUST NO ONE IT IS IN HUMANS VEINS TO BEHAVE THIS WAY and that's another sad story about pathetic habits of the humanity

fala, you are rude, arrogant, judgemental and full of your own self importance. you talk to people like they are stupid, when in reality you are the bad boy[Edited] one for having such an internalised view of the world.

when you grow up you will realise that humanity is actualy quite ehum well, humane, and trust is actualy a basic part of human nature, those who do not trust in their own species are untrustworthy in themselves, that means you, now go have your banana and keep swinging from the lower branches of the tree of life.

to all else, sorry for my rudeness, I very rarely go off like this, but damn, this guy is a dick.

"Beauty can cover a multitude of sins. But underneath, we all look exactly the same."

Frank Breitkopf :- no way out

TraX [EN]
trax's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

There is no backdoor, the term is exaggerated... it is a debug interface which no one can understand it, but ppl got scared to what it might mean and why they weren't warned about. Fala and Skull explained why this is not a backdoor and how this got into this way.

This is the situation how i see it.

What i don't understand is why is such a big fuss about it? I know that devs are trying to bring something good and they don't want to hack your PCs.... i'm sure you know this too. I must agree that some sort of acknowledge about the fact that the anticheat is still kept under surveillance and server admins should agree or not about some1 checking if the apm works as expected on their server.

But this is not the end of the line, Its not like some1 hacked into your computer or taken your private data ... what private data? this is not doing more then what vsp is doing when you install it on your server to let others see who had what accuracy... its not even a log to get statistics about!

Right now i think an answer is expected after the devs talk to each-other for this situation to be resolved.

I only read this "Fala and Skull explained why" lol

People insults as *monkey* and *STUPID RETARDS* means explained. Ok n1 Site administrator .......
Im out here!

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

well i'm sorry but what can i say before i lock the topic?

"the tree is pink, but hey there is a green way!"

i expect easy to unlock and resolve it somehow.
_________
epsislow