2.2b Backdoor?!

97 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I love the cheater detection system that nobody except a few people even knows exists. Because there's absolutely no way that can be abused, and Shox is silly twat for worrying about that.

In before lawsuit.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: 2.2b Backdoor?!
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

And "ranking being frozen for 2 weeks" was simply because Skullhead found out that the masterpassword can be changed so you can't hoard stats from every CW during that time (note: apparently not everyone changed, so they froze the rankings just cos there's a possibility they might not check EVERY cw).

i tought it was because you can use xp_modelscale as a WH thats why they implent a new line to PB and froze ranking, now that the new release is here, xp_modelscale doesnt go higher then 1 ( means model is fully stretch to fit the hitbox completly and doesnt go x2 as the hitbox self )

Ty very much

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
madbringer wrote:

mad, it is from changeslog.txt

Quote:
add: xp_antiCheatLevel 0..5 (default: 0 )

It will detect and kick users of some 'popular' cheats like classic
aimbots and autoshooters.

AntiCheat system is controlled with xp_antiCheatLevel variable.
It can be setup for levels 0..5 where
level 0 means AntiCheat is off (never does kick),
level 1 means maximum tolerance (least strict)
and level 5 means minimum tolerance (most strict)

Level 3 is optimal for public servers, while higher levels
may result to kicking normal players using broken hardware

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Ok, so if it is public knowledge, what's the big deal?

Actually, let me clarify what i meant. There is a clandestine command that outputs data that wouldn't mean anything to anyone unless they knew what it was beforehand. Anticheat was announced in the changelog.

Guy is worried about abuse and you call him stupid. What the fuck?

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
madbringer wrote:

read my post above, that biiiig on page 1 : )

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
madbringer wrote:

I love the cheater detection system that nobody except a few people even knows exists. Because there's absolutely no way that can be abused, and Shox is silly twat for worrying about that.

In before lawsuit.

That was my basic response. The people apparently in this "beta project" are all (except for camel) arent trustworthy enough with a system like that, since they have proven to be unable to think neuterally and act in a calm, collected manner. (even in this thread. Look at fala's you are all STUPID comment).

Scenario Example #1: Skullhead gets butthurt that I know he is looked at as a retard in cpmpickups ("whats the difference between amphi and ctf" c: ), and decides it's time to TAKE ME DOWN cos i know too much. BAM! You have been detected as a cheater in our new anticheat system that is called GELBE KARTE. Oh no, you're not allowed to see the proof cos our system is top secret. Only the following people are WORTHY of seeing it: Skullhead, Falat1ty, BlackRose, Leukothea, MoeDe, 2!S Monk, MICRWAR, ex-*ZMB*Ultra. And then i get voted out 8/8 as the world's worst hacker, and worse than Sombra and Yuka combined Call me

Anyways mad here is my latest excript from the ESR journal, see if you like it.

"Five minutes later, his paralegal assistant, Fred, burst in the door, with the sort of early morning shiny a Bronx car salesman would generate. "Let's get cracking on the options of which case we can take". We have Mrs S Goldstein vs the State of New York, a planning permission dispute, Clifforf "Method Man" Smith needs a defence attourney in the upcoming DUI case, and finally, this hot case from Europe which can REALLY make you famous "

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Dud are you writing a journal or a fucking novel? Chatterbox

c:

cml wrote:

madbringer wrote:

read my post above, that biiiig on page 1 : )

I did read it. You basically admit that detection is not 100% accurate and you've been using it anyway without telling anyone. Wasn't dsharpe exposed based on info from that thing? lol.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
madbringer wrote:

I did read it. You basically admit that detection is not 100% accurate and you've been using it anyway without telling anyone. Wasn't dsharpe exposed based on info from that thing? lol.

that anti cheat isnt 100% yes and dsharpe was prooven by demo ?

edit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/blogs/skullheadq3/dsharpe-final-evidence

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
madbringer wrote:

if u know how does it work u can make cheats that will not going to be detected that's why mr.sherlock

The command he have used is hidden because it is for developers not for admins..Making it public, is not valid at all, its act of puristic stupidy, they haven't discovered the command themselves some retard who have access to beta corner told them, and they did a boho!! TROJAN BACKDOR WATCH OUT!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

u are not only stupid but also clueless its same exploit as cl_showmouserate

I am addicted to life.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Hm. I thought it was at least used as supporting evidence. If it wasn't, my bad then.