2.2b Backdoor?!

97 replies [Last post]
cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: 2.2b Backdoor?!
oldskool'hammer wrote:

angry hammer, i dont decide for anything, im not dev, im part of the beta testers group and i was here as an informant guy only.
the peoples who was asked to keep it private but yet relased to a public should be shame not we.

oldskool'hammer
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

oldskool'hammer wrote:

The one who pays for his server decides who see what !! and not u mr camel !!

once again, you decided to install e+ under any risk. Why do you trust E+ devs? they could even create a more hidden backdoor to a root even you don't know.

Then let the people at least know skull !! And yes camel im angry !!
Ure for me as betatesters all guilty too u all knew about this it and the one who publisched this gets all shit from u guys !!!

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: 2.2b Backdoor?!
oldskool'hammer wrote:

as a ex-member of the group he shouldnt tell anyone about it, now show us how you can exploit our servers with that, whats the advantage with it if you know about it now or whats bad on it hammer that you are so angry ?

oldskool'shox

i already predicted that some retards will hate my post and use a language, that shows off their inferior intelligence. for those people, my worries are not understandable and that's why they should keep their comments and abandon this thread. sorry for ruining your pathetic try to push your egos. Winking

just to set things straight: i'm not angry, jealous or whatsoever about NOT beeing involved into the beta phase. i just dislike the fact, that there are hidden commands in the code of 2.2b and that is all. since this information was leaked, long before i made it public is obvious. the checkerpassword is changed on beer freezer as well. so i just wonder why they did that, while here are so many people supporting it? again this shows that people like camel, who is admin on beer, act with a double moral and that makes their posts here completely ridiculous.

i asked skull in private about the anticheat tool and the commands but his reaction was, as usual, cocky and short. i even wonder, why this guy is such a trusted person? i saw him saying, that he doesn't know anything about coding, which makes it impossible for him to use custom hacks, even though he was often suspected to use them. so, when he doesn't have a clue about coding of such hacks, how can he be able to detect them at other people? he doesn't know the half of what he pretends to know. he just promotes himself well and obviously there are enough bad boys[Edited] here in this community to trust him.

something is wrong with this community and that can't be me, who is speaking out his mind freely.

TARASBULJBA

Hammer asked me to post so... I must say, this mod died when easy included more peoples in it's development and kicked edy out, that is sad to kick edy out after so many years and all that he did...

I seen someone here posted that you you install e+ on your own responsibility which is sad, because e+ used to be one of best mods, with this i think they will shoo peoples away, because it's shitty and sucky, hammer has right to be angry because they can mess around servers

None of development team seems to really care about server owners and admins, i am glad i left mod when it was time, i created borg etc but was time to leave when i heard that mod is going to be developed with more peoples, you can say whatever you want about me i don't care so have fun blaming me

Take care Happy

P.S.: Hammer, just put back older version and fuck them off they are all idiots as before, they have proven it many times, or just, give up from e+ and move to other mod, would be better

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

i don't get how someone can be such a big [...]

I am addicted to life.

TARASBULJBA

O yes! Btw, how come that BEER server did know about it and others not? Is it because developers are admins on beer? And that sucks, together with Mona and others, there is only few good people there

U all forgot i have admin access to p9 and really, i just checked why i can't install 2.2a so i looked up beer server to see how to make it and found that there... e+ u got Pwned!!!!! Hard, i am glad for that Laughing

mow Q [EN]

Wow, just one word to discribe the reaction: Bigoted.

So, what allows the masterpassword to do? Getting aiming data?

Sure is, it can't be used as an exploit. So, calm down and let's see the reaction from easy+. Probably there will be another hotfix? And why always all beer admins get involved? What i have to do withit? I was not involved in anything. So be carefull what u r saying and what u claim!

oldskool'hammer

Hotfix???

Its done on purpose !!!

Ozy
Ozy's picture

First - ppl never decided to install mod under any risk, and second - person who published this should be proud, not ashamed. Not me though, as it's suggested.

And .. but it doesn't matter, it is what it is. My suggestion is to give server owners an option, by explaining how the password can be changed. So those who want to contribute can leave it untouched, and those who want more privacy can change it.

Nothing else need to be published, just to allow the freedom of choice. Happy

--> Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence..