Excessive Plus v2.3

127 replies [Last post]
EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts:
LV Latvia
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3
cml wrote:


Provide better solution

eat a d***


Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

easy
Developer
easy's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts:
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3

Just a note. If you have constructive criticism or outstandig bugs, be sure to report them to the Feedback forum.

Please do not combine multiple concerns in one thread.

Thank you.

q3fun
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3
easy wrote:

Just a note. If you have constructive criticism or outstandig bugs, be sure to report them to the Feedback forum.

Please do not combine multiple concerns in one thread.

Thank you.

I am glad that finally we have aWH defense, but as I said you make error, when allowed to choose level for aWH, you could integrate aWH to xp_matchmode(ClanWar/FunWar) by default with power ioq3-aWh Vio.

You can leave setting xp_antiWallhackLevel (on/off = 0/1) for public-server, but not need 5 levels for her.

I compared ioq3-aWh Violence and your aWh (on all levels), must admit vio-aWh works cleaner, will be glad so you fix it. Plus when works your aWh arise problems with sound (hear sounds from frozen and not only), check it.

AntiWH it's only thing that bothers me Happy

Thank you for your work!

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

epsiplayer
intact-epsilon's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts:
RO Romania
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3

All the bugs are almost impossible to be tracked down before a major release with a lot of changes like this one.
Every1 in here wants the same thing: a new nice e+ version with no bugs and better then the previous ones. So instead being completely against maybe try to give solutions/constructive criticism or found bugs.

Use the feedback Topic. And also please check if the feedback post topic you wanna write wasn't already added what someone else so you won't duplicate it.

This version comes with a way to solve the problems of wallhackers which the old pb did not protect us against.

The sooner the bugs are cleared the better for every1.
___________
epsiplayer


cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator
camel-xp's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3
q3fun wrote:

I compared ioq3-aWh Violence and your aWh (on all levels), must admit vio-aWh works cleaner

cleaner? yes if we speak about totaly invisible models behind the walls as well as their sounds.
2.3 awh provides 5 levels to adjust by yourself, you pick which values suits you the best, for me 1 is fine enough, why ? because it allows to hear certain sounds even if models are invisible, also viol ioq3 awh doesnt work the same way, it doesnt ignore player/weapon clips for example, you can check that on dm1 map, use noclip, fly over a map model (there are 2 of them at the courtyard) and check how player models are disappearing from your view, then compare that on e+ 2.3.

q3fun
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3

cleaner, that to enemy faster becomes visible when in sight.

that about level 1, decide camel, that you need, antiWH or it.

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

BOZO
Bozo's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3

Is there no one who can answer the basic question about what xp_antiWallhackLevel really does or how it works? (identified wallhackers are being dropped, logged, tagged, burned, electrified?)

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator
camel-xp's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3
BOZO wrote:

Is there no one who can answer the basic question about what xp_antiWallhackLevel really does or how it works? (identified wallhackers are being dropped, logged, tagged, burned, electrified?)

1)run local server
2)set xp_antiWallhackLevel 5
2)devmap q3dm1
3)add some bots @ mr.gauntlet's: addbot gauntlet 1
4)protect yourself and become wallhacker: give god, r_shownormals 1
5)look how models/sounds disappear behind the walls
6)now compare with different levels, ex: xp_antiWallhackLevel 1, hear the sounds
7)done?
8)now disable AWH, xp_antiWallhackLevel 0 and look/hear how it work without it

BOZO
Bozo's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3
cml wrote:

1)run local server
2)set xp_antiWallhackLevel 5
2)devmap q3dm1
3)add some bots @ mr.gauntlet's: addbot gauntlet 1
4)protect yourself and become wallhacker: give god, r_shownormals 1
5)look how models/sounds disappear behind the walls
6)now compare with different levels, ex: xp_antiWallhackLevel 1, hear the sounds
7)done?
8)now disable AWH, xp_antiWallhackLevel 0 and look/hear how it work without it

In other words, you can't. Tongue I did a demo on our server when I was playing vs a bot. I will post this in the feedback forum along with a description.

q3fun
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: Excessive Plus v2.3
BOZO wrote:

cml wrote:
1)run local server
2)set xp_antiWallhackLevel 5
2)devmap q3dm1
3)add some bots @ mr.gauntlet's: addbot gauntlet 1
4)protect yourself and become wallhacker: give god, r_shownormals 1
5)look how models/sounds disappear behind the walls
6)now compare with different levels, ex: xp_antiWallhackLevel 1, hear the sounds
7)done?
8)now disable AWH, xp_antiWallhackLevel 0 and look/hear how it work without it

In other words, you can't. Tongue I did a demo on our server when I was playing vs a bot. I will post this in the feedback forum along with a description.

Camel wants to tell you the following:

but far not everything there is perfect...

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...