XP Qname 2.0

125 replies [Last post]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
^t wrote:

some suggestions, if you don't mind, ali Tongue

1. make a 'translate' of normal latin characters to one of the charsets (old xp font and new xp font). what it should look like? for example, i type my nick (illca) with *keyboard*, then i press one of two buttons (or smth) and got my nick typed with one of fancy fonts (i.e., 'translated' from regular latin chars to those ones used in fancy fonts) Happy . sometimes it really annoyes to click multiple chars in qname's charmap to type one's nick or whatever.
2. make an auto-alphagradient generator with selecting pattern (+maybe a color grad) to automate creation of such effects for text that *have been already typed*. so, for example, i type my nick Tommy 'The Tit', then i select pattern (or/and 'alpha-step' - the amount of chars to skip before each next alpha tag), then press a button - voi la, i got an alphagrad Happy

1. really great and easy to implement idea
2. good one too

n1 illca, and ofc it's a pleasure to read such suggestions, just give any more you had like

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

^t
smasherchif's picture

sure, you're welcome Happy
actually, i wanted to suggest this some time ago, but simply forgot. today i read your post about suggestions and remembered that i had ones Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
^t wrote:

Rolling on the floor

i have another idea for more lazy ppl .. why not add a button that will make a random tag for the letters already added in. the random would pick: flags ^o ^l, colors (with gradient or not & not have more then 3 distinct colors)

Big grin
if we were all lazy we would have a 2 buttons keyboard
_________
epsislow

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

a random tag for the letters already added in. the random would pick: flags ^o ^l, colors (with gradient or not & not have more then 3 distinct colors)

could be done too and plusha has proposed something similar. tx

GG
GG's picture
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

could be done too and plusha has proposed something similar. tx

Yes Yes Yes! That was me! Are you really going to implement it? I really glad!

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

^t
smasherchif's picture

ali, imo, you should fix something in xpqname. see the screens, plz Happy
(the first one shows the difference between old qname and xpqname. the second one shows how this tag looks in-game - in xp 2.0 and 2.1, dunno about 1.03).
ps. yeah, epsi, i like it Winking
pps. used tag belongs to someone Big grin took it from my server's log

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

* bug detected fixed.
* bug of 2 followed ^^ fixed
* switch from latin to extended chars implmented.

will add the other proposed features tomorrow or later and release when I can, gn.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

* bug detected fixed.
* bug of 2 followed ^^ fixed
* switch from latin to extended chars implemented.

will add the other proposed features tomorrow or later and release when I can, gn.

tadadaaaa Happy wanted to post what added more, but will keep secret untill released Tongue

^t
smasherchif's picture

ali, maybe you could make both 'preview' and 'code' multiline, so one would be able to compare different versions of tags while designing them? Happy
and plz, do smth with glow - now every char is drawn separately, so it looks a little different rather than in game Happy

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
^t wrote:

ali, maybe you could make both 'preview' and 'code' multiline, so one would be able to compare different versions of tags while designing them? Happy
and plz, do smth with glow - now every char is drawn separately, so it looks a little different rather than in game Happy

will be hard to manage a multi-preview : won't implement ^^
with 2 preview bars and 2 textfields application would look ugly right ? Happy

will not change the gif generator for next version, it's hard to code pixel by pixel u know Big grin and it takes more time than to add other features.

Except if u discuss this with me and find a proper solution Happy
Anyway, got an idea while thinking about this, will see later ^^

I will try to release soon.