[X] FUC 2:1 B/7.12.06

51 replies [Last post]
Seth
madbringer wrote:

Seth wrote:

Next time fuc starts to loose, we just all go to spec so that that map doesn't count? Easy.

Um, then the other team has the right to call the game WO. You had that right too. It's only on your own head that you didn't read the rules.

Off-topic - FTW Tar, you were in a clan??!?!?!?

The rules are not defined as to what happens when 1 team goes from the requered 3 players to less. Therefor we thought we will just finish the map, nowhere does it state that because 1 went to spec after 15 minutes it won't count it does state that the minimum required is 3.

Quote:
Minimum players for taking results for rank is 3 vs 3. Minimum two maps.

But now it will be a draw situation, just because they decided to not finish the map with the 3 players and they benefit from this situation.

Therefor we decide to simply not rank this and we'll see when we play this again, with atleast 4 vs 4. Both teams gain nothing from a draw. And for 1 map that we actually already won it's to much bullsh*t.

So, lets schedule another one. Happy

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Hey man, everybody makes mistakes. You can always go with option b, that is, replay the 3rd map and draw out a winner of this CW by this, as Rena suggested.

BTW, you have a point, Rena, you should add a clarifying rule as to the situation descripted here.

Seth
madbringer wrote:

Hey man, everybody makes mistakes. You can always go with option b, that is, replay the 3rd map and draw out a winner of this CW by this, as Rena suggested.

BTW, you have a point, Rena, you should add a clarifying rule as to the situation descripted here.

The reason i don't really like that, is because we won that map, and if we replay it we loose that map resulting in a lost clanwar.

I rather loose in a 3 map war, when it's really sure we did loose, now it looks like we loose a win to gain a loss, doesn't feel right for me.

RONiN wrote:

EVOL.GASOL

rofl then nothing, immo we need make one re-schedule Tongue contact me in msn pls

btw rena, next time when we are lossing one map, one fuc can go to spec and then the map dont count rofl

we need change this shit Happy

rena you cannt rank it finally?

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

Hey guys i have agreed with score 2:1
so what is the problem?

Seth what for u r crying its e5 cfg no way u wont loose this Cool

And plz Big grin dont kick my ass too hard Big grin

EVOL.GASOL

lol

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

Seth
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

Hey guys i have agreed with score 2:1
so what is the problem?

Seth what for u r crying its e5 cfg no way u wont loose this Cool

And plz Big grin dont kick my ass too hard Big grin

Because we have to fight again, for a map we already won, there is nothing to gain, only to loose.

Reschedule, for a fair and clean war, with better setup.

RONiN wrote:

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

rena, it's abvious fuc won that war fairly, no need to make any problems because the 3 rd >B< guy has left 5 min before end. plz rank this war, don't do any problem with such non important things about rules. Other clans may abuse it afterwards, we do not need to make any clan exploit rules to not rank a war . Thx Happy

EVOL.GASOL

np bodz Winking we will remake this war, but i only want say to rena for change the rules with this situation Winking

^killer
Killer0074's picture
EVOL.GASOL wrote:

np bodz Winking we will remake this war, but i only want say to rena for change the rules with this situation Winking

you agreed the rules
they will not change the rules specially for you
@rena anyway they made 3v3 during the match its not because the screen is finished with 2v2 you will not rank this...

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<