[X] FUC 2:1 B/7.12.06

51 replies [Last post]
EVOL.GASOL

killer not for me Winking i said it because if one clan know this rule then if they are lossing, someone can go spec then 2v2 and cannt rank you understand? i said for the future rena need change this rule Tongue

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow You should reamain with three players no matter one opponent player spectate. Thinking Becaus erules are rules and everybody must obey rules. I know thet you in sport manner send one of yours players on bench to be most fair playing 2 vs 2.... But that is wrong. What I shel to do now broke rules and accept map finished 2 vs 2 ? You ask from me to broke rules ? That is rediculous. It is so hard to replay that map ?
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

how about ranking the map with this screenshot 15:5 for FUC...

you see it has been played with 3on3 til then, it wouldnt be against the rules and everyone should be happy Winking
.B. agreed that it is a 2:1 for FUC... so its just about the 2on2 to be with the rules... and with a screenshot showing the 3on3 it should be fine with the rules.

EVOL.GASOL

stop pls xD we can remake this match and np Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

Seth
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Arrow You should reamain with three players no matter one opponent player spectate. Thinking Becaus erules are rules and everybody must obey rules. I know thet you in sport manner send one of yours players on bench to be most fair playing 2 vs 2.... But that is wrong. What I shel to do now broke rules and accept map finished 2 vs 2 ? You ask from me to broke rules ? That is rediculous. It is so hard to replay that map ?
Best regards

It's not hard to replay the map, however it is not fair for our team that did our best to play that map 3 on 3, and the other team simply goes to spec making the map not count eventhough we were winning.

If you don't understand that point, there's no point discussing it because you don't see the bigger picture. It can be used as an exploit then, and every time someome is losing, just go to spec and it doesn't count, and won't be ranked.

Therefor don't rank this war at all, and rank the next one we will play. It's the most fair because now you take away 1 win from FUC that may result in a win for B just when we replay 1 map and i'm sorry to say but that is the biggest bunch of **** i've ever seen.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

rena it's not a matter of rules don't be stupid and say rules are rules when everybody is agree about something, don't be like these ass in the governement that never understand something else than an instructions without even thinking about it... even if fuc replay the war or the 3rd map THEY DON'T have too, and once more, this may be exploit by other clans to not rank a war when they start loosing... come on...

There is no cheat when BOTH clan agree that the map were played 3v3 and that 1 left in one map just 5 min before the end. Everybody ask for same so plz when u say rules is rules when we all made ourself this rules is just nonsense...thx for ending and ranking it Happy

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Then change rules, or make anarchy. Just pick up one seolution, I dont wanna one year talk about nothing.

• This CW will not be ranked.
  • Will be ranked as draw.
  • We will play one map again and decide winner.
[/]

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Arrow Then change rules, or make anarchy. Just pick up one seolution, I dont wanna one year talk about nothing.

no need to change anything just read :

Quote:
3)

When posting results, post the following; Screenshots, Demos (if available), Date , Gametype and what Config the games where played upon (E5, E5r). Minimum players for taking results for rank is 3 vs 3. Minimum two maps

it's not written that the final screenshot has to show 3 players per teams minimum, it's not written also that we have to play the entire map with 3v3 from the 1st sec to the last 1 and it's not written that if 1 player leave 5 min the map can't be count as ranked.

So you just do what you want in this case and interpret as your manner what is written when everybody in E5 community say the same, it should be ranked and over !

[/]

EVOL.GASOL

rofl stop it bodz, we will remake it and np it was a funwar Winking

Seth
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

We pick this one:
Will not be ranked.

We play again. End of discussion.

[/]
RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.