®WINTER MASTERS CUP 2012

85 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Nowadays, when Fala appears into event comments sections - the event manager ragequits as hell (same like terror did, few weeks ago xD). Please, man, leave the National Cup stay as it's now ))

BASTEK
Bastek's picture
Re: ®WINTER MASTERS CUP 2012

True FPS.. Damn Fala..Block him for comments xDDD And its damn funny for me that leader of cup ragequit 1 week /2 weeks before start Tongue

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

so it is time when all clans must wrote they are out from this event or admin will trash it quickly? XD

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Nowadays, when Fala appears into event comments sections - the event manager ragequits as hell (same like terror did, few weeks ago xD). Please, man, leave the National Cup stay as it's now ))

I would be glad to have that much of influence Big grin unfortunately ppl were saying they going to ragequit before i even opened my mouth Smug it only shows that they aren't good event managers "captain leaves the ship as a last person".

event managers should solve the problems and do not count they will solve itself, events will not going to work itself, it needs more work from a event manager than just give a idea and let ppl do what they want and then abandon the event when something goes wrong, they should stay out from organizing anything if they aren't strong enough to push the event forward

btw. it isn't the second time mzi left from the cup supervisor function and other people finishes it? yes it is...

I am addicted to life.

outofhere!
hook's picture
animalchik wrote:

event managers should solve the problems and do not count they will solve itself, events will not going to work itself, it needs more work from a event manager than just give a idea and let ppl do what they want and then abandon the event when something goes wrong, they should stay out from organizing anything if they aren't strong enough to push the event forward

Thumbs up & Applause

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

hope someone will take leadership of this cup!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

fear

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: ®WINTER MASTERS CUP 2012
3M'darkangel wrote:

hope someone will take leadership of this cup!

if someone will then i will delete search cup 2.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Even if someone will take Leadership for this event RSQT is out.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

0 enthusiasm around here Tongue go stick with ur old ideas :PPP

anyway i think would be cool to play....not same gametype in 2 maps.........oh well, good luck all in other cups then Happy

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway