®WINTER MASTERS CUP 2012

85 replies [Last post]
Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

eXtremely'visible! wrote:
i remember some time ago, in 2007 or 2008 we have been played one or two cw which were mixed gametype in e5r, and its have been ranked as a mix cw. ps what is moderninsta cfg, i cant join in e+ atm to check it out. its alike banana, or more alike rr? slow or fast rail reload?

Standard ModernInsta is like r4e09f, but without multijumps and fast rail reload (cycle=700).

This ModernInsta WMC '12 is made especially for this cup, so it's like rr (cycle=1100), but little fast reload (cycle= 900) and physics like in CPMA.

Nice Happy

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

Standard ModernInsta is like r4e09f, but without multijumps and fast rail reload (cycle=700).

This ModernInsta WMC '12 is made especially for this cup, so it's like rr (cycle=1100), but little fast reload (cycle= 900) and physics like in CPMA.

make reload like in plusN (1100) and railjumps like in r4e (700)

and how about set crazyctf for ctf gametype? Big grin

@fps

i think that same like mzi:
ctf to ctf section
ca+ftag to ftag section with title MIX Tongue
automaticly ranking will start to live in ctf and ftag again Big grin

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

I'm not sure it can be ranked, but gonna talk with Fate.

Ehm :z Maybe gametypes Clan Arena and Freeze TAG can be ranked to the FTAG section, and Capture The Flag to CTF section. So one match will be ranked in two section. For me is not that big problem. Then CA and FTAG to FTAG section and CTF to CTF section. Could be that? Worried

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

make reload like in plusN (1100) and railjumps like in r4e (700)

and how about set crazyctf for ctf gametype? Big grin

I will not change settings about cycle and railjumps and whatever. Additionally I will not change the system of cup. Sorry Benek.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

k mzi. so why you changed cfg from moderninsta to mzisntashit - you asked some1? you asked about that me?? fu asshole D+

ps, do not make ql here so put wpak maps Kiss

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

k mzi. so why you changed cfg from moderninsta to mzisntashit - you asked some1? you asked about that me?? fu asshole D+

The config ModerInsta is my config and I can change there what I want. What's more from poll which I made some time ago about config in new rail CUP, I read that people want ModernInsta or rr. So i made cfg between MI and rr.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
I'm not sure it can be ranked, but gonna talk with Fate.

Ehm :z Maybe gametypes Clan Arena and Freeze TAG can be ranked to the FTAG section, and Capture The Flag to CTF section. So one match will be ranked in two section. For me is not that big problem. Then CA and FTAG to FTAG section and CTF to CTF section. Could be that? Worried

Im afraid we can't rank one map CTF, one map TAG and one map CA as a different matches if you ment that.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Im afraid we can't rank one map CTF, one map TAG and one map CA as a different matches if you ment that.

Ok. It's a little bit time to start event, so maybe we will find some kind of solution from this situation. I hope. 

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

mzi dont get all to your hearth what is wrote here Big grin you are more stupid than i was thinking sometimes Big grin i will not post here anything more cuz i think you can do selfkill or something mr.Alpha&Omega Of stupidity Big grin

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

good move

Happy