BASTEK
Bastek's picture
Re: ®WINTER MASTERS CUP 2012
equinox wrote:

khaz' wrote:
BOPOH wrote:
when the will FTAG-CUP railmania cfg??

Hopefully never.

voron talk to milena and make cup with 2 of your clans who still play that stupid cfg...2 clan cup lolz

2 clans are enough !! Big grin bcoz they will dont need to wait long time Big grin

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

@ MZI

About PTL update your cfg to test it on some servers to see if its worth but I am sure it will worth the try.
I dont have much free time to create a completely new cfg for PTL so copy paste the codes Asphyx suggested and add them to your cfg.

For maps:
First round will be CA. Who will choose map? Red or Blue?
Second is CTF. Who will choose map for ctf? Red or blue?
You understand what i mean? When we have 1 gametype then the clans pick 1 map and both agree for TIE. Now we have something different.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

@ MZI

About PTL update your cfg to test it on some servers to see if its worth but I am sure it will worth the try.
I dont have much free time to create a completely new cfg for PTL so copy paste the codes Asphyx suggested and add them to your cfg.

For maps:
First round will be CA. Who will choose map? Red or Blue?
Second is CTF. Who will choose map for ctf? Red or blue?
You understand what i mean? When we have 1 gametype then the clans pick 1 map and both agree for TIE. Now we have something different.

In rules of this event I see each gametype has "5" maps to pick (uneven number), so both clans could reject one map untill there is only 1 map left and will be played Happy This is the only fair way.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

Stay on topic!

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

In rules of this event I see each gametype has "5" maps to pick (uneven number), so both clans could reject one map untill there is only 1 map left and will be played Happy This is the only fair way.

That's what I was thinking before getting into this message Happy Specially because rules are saying nothing about it and clans need to know.

PD: I have no rail clan and I'm up for anything without multijums. Vq3 physics instead of cpm physics would make it better for my likes, but can live with them Happy So... anyone wanna fight to get me for the ctf maps? My ffa/tdm knowledge is about 0 Happy Also, one warning: I'm noob but I can go to pro if I play everyday during 100 years xD

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

as far i know the masters cup was a year ending event between clans that were in the top positions in the ranking table, that was a good idea of a person called "Rena" who was ranking administrator back in the time

somehow i don't understand why we should make a masters cup at the beginning of new year o0, this event lack the cornerstone of the idea witch makes kinda a big disorder since all the games in this cup should be ranked to the year 2011 and they going to be played in year 2012

a masters cup is like a play off after season in NBA, its to late to play masters cup 11" and to early to play the MC12"

I am addicted to life.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
animalchik wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:

as far i know the masters cup was a year ending event between clans that were in the top positions in the ranking table, that was a good idea of a person called "Rena" who was ranking administrator back in the time

somehow i don't understand why we should make a masters cup at the beginning of new year o0, this event lack the cornerstone of the idea witch makes kinda a big disorder since all the games in this cup should be ranked to the year 2011 and they going to be played in year 2012

a masters cup is like a play off after season in NBA, its to late to play masters cup 11" and to early to plat the MC12"

omg Fala, pleaseee. It's only name of cup. Ok I can rename this cup to: LUBIĘ OSTRO PO ANALU 2012 CUP (eng. I like to be fuc***g in a*s 2012 CUP or something like that). Can be that? 

It's only for fun. E+ is not serious mod. Here ppl play for fun, etc. Who cares about name of cup? You? oooh, c'mon man. If you have some other problems about this or you are trying to find problems, so don't write here. I can't believe. O Boże fala.

BASTEK
Bastek's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

It's only for fun. E+ is not serious mod. Here ppl play for fun, etc

as i saw you take everything damn serious Smug like it would be real life for u Tongue

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
BASTEK wrote:

as i saw you take everything damn serious Smug like it would be real life for u Tongue

RSQT in?

BASTEK
Bastek's picture

dunno, vote is not done yet Big grin

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote: