®WINTER MASTERS CUP 2012

85 replies [Last post]
eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

pretty sexy cup gonna be.. first time, when i cant wait to play at it :sps mm hidden fortress, almost lost, trinity.. sexy mapas pick xd

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

pretty sexy cup gonna be.. first time, when i cant wait to play at it :sps mm hidden fortress, almost lost, trinity.. sexy mapas pick xd

Hah, I'm glad you like it Happy Btw, don't forgot about this:

'mzi' wrote:

I M P O R T A N T !

If you download these maps from here (by links), you will not have any problems with missing textures etc. But If you will download these maps by Excessive Plus FTP, then you need to change the name of map from, for example: map-qzca1 to qzca1.

MAP-QZCA1 ----> QZCA1

If you still have some missing textures on the maps, just go to your baseq3 folder and remove from there maps like xcm_tricks2 or other from tricks (defrag) maps. You need to also remove useless maps, which you don't play in quake. I'm sure that, after this you will see nice maps without any problems.

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Just suggestions

1) Why you dont make Tie in PTL? Update your cfg to support PTL and lets do it. This is completely different event so forgot about Ftag and add also something new. Some clans wants this also and when you send suggestions in pms you must listen all the clans suggestions and try to add them. Dont be selfish and lets do it so all be happy. Happy . And i dont care if it will be ranked or not but even if it will be not ranked we can play it.

2) The maps are good i just test them but how we will choose the maps? Both sides must agree for them?

3) It will be a Cup or League? I prefer League coz you can play everyone with everyone

Merry Xmas everyone

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

@Rayden

1) I thought about PLT, but I think many ppl would like to see FTAG. What's more I'm sure about that. I can play PLT too, no problem, I like it and I'm not selfish, but not my decision at all. I think CA is something fresh and new on Excessive Plus in railonly, so that is enough fresh and new.

2) It's the same like in FTAG cup. You choose map, what map you like. Nobody must agree with your decision about map.

3) Yes, it's a League system. Everyone with everyone. 

BTW Rayden, I think is really cool idea with PLT. We have some time yet, to start this cup, so we need to play on this and test it. Fws, fws, fws, the same CA. Thanks for idea, anyway.

/
q3fun's picture

when the will FTAG-CUP railmania cfg??

or let's for FTAG railmania.cfg !?

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: ®WINTER MASTERS CUP 2012
BOPOH wrote:

Hopefully never.

and Benek is going to play with IS in this cup or I kick his ass = D if not... then i would need to find a clan to participate in this great ca-ctf event Sigh

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

/
q3fun's picture
khaz' wrote:

BOPOH wrote:

Hopefully never.

and Benek is going to play with IS in this cup or I kick his ass = D if not... then i would need to find a clan to participate in this great ca-ctf event Sigh

will and soon!

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
khaz' wrote:

You need to be sure that IS will not participate. I need to know too.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
mzi.ql wrote:

khaz' wrote:

You need to be sure that IS will not participate. I need to know too.

we'll talk about it inside the clan.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

equinox
khaz' wrote:

BOPOH wrote:

Hopefully never.

voron talk to milena and make cup with 2 of your clans who still play that stupid cfg...2 clan cup lolz