Who will win the Euro 2012?

186 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
ROSOMAK wrote:

Poland dont cry we are super but we are happy russia out ( do domu czerwone skurwysyny ) Big grin ahahaha Big grin
RAZ sierpem raz młotem czerwona hołotę , fuck russians go out to home jebane kurwy pies srał wam naryj wypierdalać !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEBAĆ ROSJE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! домой huie!!!

Football in not a war and if YOU make it a war pls keep it for yourself Winking
I feel sorry for those polish people who are friendly and dont see it like you describe it..

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

ROSOMAK wrote:
Poland dont cry we are super but we are happy russia out ( do domu czerwone skurwysyny ) Big grin ahahaha Big grin
RAZ sierpem raz młotem czerwona hołotę , fuck russians go out to home jebane kurwy pies srał wam naryj wypierdalać !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEBAĆ ROSJE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! домой huie!!!

Football in not a war and if YOU make it a war pls keep it for yourself Winking
I feel sorry for those polish people who are friendly and dont see it like you describe it..

roso

Quote:
either u appologize, or u are an idiot

xd

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

I think it was just joke xD

akali

Poland screwed up just like i thought so.Still final Germany vs Spain and im really counting on Deutschland Winking (eventho im polish :E )

On board since august 2007.

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
ROSOMAK wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

Is football the ambrosia of life? I always
hated anything football related and cannot comprehend what is it that
you the watcher gets if "your" team wins. Keep in mind matches are
"supported" by yelling, shouting, cussing and of course violence. For
what exactly? What's this piece of shit sport so great for it causes so
many behavioral ruptures? I see even in these comments people starting
to fight already. For what? I wouldn't care less if my country was a
winner or a pathetic loser. Does that put money in my pocket? Food in my
mouth? Clothes on my back? Well no. It's obvious I'll be gunned down
with useless comments some of them regarding my "lack of understanding"
on this mindless euphoric support for a team that actually never ever
gave me anything palpable. The stupidest non-constructive comments will
target my reputation or just be ignorant and thus, completely useless.
The reason I posted is because I keep seeing this topic on top which
upsets me. Ok, now I'm going to pray to receive some constructive
comments.

It's a fun distraction that some people take way too personally. Like with most things in life that serve no practical purpose but are masterfully crafted tools of mass hysteria. People will kill each other over the color of their shoelaces, it makes sense that they'll create cults around sports teams, don't it? People want to be a part of something and be able to identify with something more significant and important than their individual selves. Problem is, most of them don't understand that nothing is more important than themselves, but that's a whole different issue.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
ROSOMAK wrote:

Yes yes yes. Another drunk post

Surprise

Happy

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
madbringer wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Is football the ambrosia of life?

It's a fun distraction that some people take way too personally. Like with most things in life that serve no practical purpose but are masterfully crafted tools of mass hysteria. People will kill each other over the color of their shoelaces, it makes sense that they'll create cults around sports teams, don't it? People want to be a part of something and be able to identify with something more significant and important than their individual selves. Problem is, most of them
don't understand that nothing is more important than themselves, but that's a whole different issue.

i agree with you, but im not exactly sure in what amount this is made on purpose. ofc a lot of ppl profit by this mass hysteria, in terms of 'money' and 'sleeping pills', but i think the fascination behind this is born from a rather human aspect. football is simply a beautiful thing, when you watch the right people playing it (and the reason we find it beautiful must be sth very instinctive, just like the way certain art touches us without understanding why).
elaborating my pov is going a bit too far, so i can imagine you know what im trying to say, mb u even agree to some degree

also para:
keep in mind that the amount of trash talk in this topic is in no way higher than in other topics on e+. e+ itself is a kind of sport that can be compared to football but on a smaller scale, we also had/have international cups, leagues, etc and we also shittalk the whole time about it.
here the reasons why i like to watch football:
1. distraction
2. seeing ppl do sth they rly understand = watching football as a form of art
3. getting together with friends
4. identifying with the german team and being happy if they score, also, identifying with a team i sympathise with (for any reason) and being happy if they score. admittedly there is some kind of nationality in me, although i think not very much (sometimes i surprise myself by saying "we won")

the first 3 points can easily be applied as the reasons i play e+, mb you can understand better now para, as watching football is very understandable.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
akali wrote:

Poland screwed up just like i thought so.Still final Germany vs Spain and im really counting on Deutschland Winking (eventho im polish :E )

u have double nationality ^^

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
akali wrote:

Like i said before. Germany must fight Greece first to go even further so i think it will be hard for them to pass Big grin. At least i want to think that we will make the difference Big grin
Or maybe they will say " You dont have to give our money back that you owe to us and allow us pass without problems. Do we have a deal?" Big grin
This is football, all is possible Big grin

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

akali wrote:

Like i said before. Germany must fight Greece first to go even further so i think it will be hard for them to pass Big grin. At least i want to think that we will make the difference Big grin
Or maybe they will say " You dont have to give our money back that you owe to us and allow us pass without problems. Do we have a deal?" Big grin
This is football, all is possible Big grin

funny, seems like germany won ww2 afterall ^^ normally the country which loses the war is no more on the map, germany is richest in europe xd haha owned