Who will win the Euro 2012?

186 replies [Last post]
stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture
Re: Who will win the Euro 2012?
ROSOMAK wrote:

Poland dont cry we are super but we are happy russia out ( do domu czerwone skurwysyny ) Big grin ahahaha Big grin

RAZ sierpem raz młotem czerwona hołotę , fuck russians go out to home jebane kurwy pies srał wam naryj wypierdalać !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEBAĆ ROSJE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! домой huie!!!

I'm sorry you're a racist or just idiot?

BASTEK
Bastek's picture

Well done Greece Happy

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture
stylish wrote:

ROSOMAK wrote:
Poland dont cry we are super but we are happy russia out ( do domu czerwone skurwysyny ) Big grin ahahaha Big grin

RAZ sierpem raz młotem czerwona hołotę , fuck russians go out to home jebane kurwy pies srał wam naryj wypierdalać !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEBAĆ ROSJE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! домой huie!!!

is that surprise for u that mostly all poles hate russia? they have it in blood.

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture
HYPER*NAT wrote:

stylish wrote:
ROSOMAK wrote:

is that surprise for u that mostly all poles hate russia? they have it in blood.

It s no secret for me. Why just say this shit .. if he wants to show how he is a hero welcome in Russia, and say this the same racists like he in the face.

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

the fact that there is no reason to hate Russia. Rosomak Tell me what you know about it ..

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
HYPER*NAT wrote:

Excuse me? Don't judge over things you seen in TV-news. Don't judge Poles over a few bad guys that you meet.

Personally, there's no nation, no country, no race that I hate and believe me - there's thousands of people just like me. Generalizing the whole nation because of some racists is a really bad thing.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

Yes, I totally agree with you.

HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture
khaz' wrote:

HYPER*NAT wrote:

Excuse me? Don't judge over things you seen in TV-news. Don't judge Poles over a few bad guys that you meet.

Personally, there's no nation, no country, no race that I hate and believe me - there's thousands of people just like me. Generalizing the whole nation because of some racists is a really bad thing.

excuse me? did i blame whole nation? if u dont hate - good for u Happy

*GOM*
mancubius's picture

haha I was in a concert last night and the band (germans)told us that Greece won ... i was like /care
and while i was going home ,really exhausted , i saw a bunch of douches making a fuzz and screaming and I was really pissed off since I got late home and the main roads were closed ;@

anyway I think this is as far as Greece gets right now ... I wonder if it's only my country who would make a big deal out of such an event :roll:

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

No, Natali, but still the generalization you made was far away from truth.

HYPER*NAT wrote:

mostly all poles

"mostly all" [almost all] is a term used for 74-98% of the entirety.

Of course, no offence taken but I just wanted to make it clear :)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain