Who will win the Euro 2012?

186 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

The only thing i know is that Greeks are stupid Happy They almost had Poland and after they lost from Czech. I think Greek players didn't payed from Greek government, that's why they decide to play shit Big grin. Now our only chance is to win Russia and also hope Poland vs Czech finish draw and maybe Greece have more goals. So Greece must win Russia 4-0 to have chances. I know, i know, i know...... i am dreaming Big grin

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Are you talking like you are proud of theese actions?

1. They were going to commit a crime.(both sides)
2. They were hiding their faces behind masks, being afraid of legal consequences.
3. They just turned a holiday into a fight.(beating up ppl on stadium and later provoking polish fans couldn't lead to anything else what actually happened, so u can blame both sides quite equally)
4. They were too stupid to realize that on the euro-18, if the Poles get on it, in Russia much more Polish fans could be injured, including innocent people, womens, kids, just walking on the streets with Polish symbolics.(idk. but this sounds a little proud for my eye, the same proud what caused poles to react the way they did on the provocations, especially saying who going to beat who more...)
5. They are idiots, which explain the truths meaningless.(polish hooligans or rusian hooligans? maybe both?)
6. And finally, ten healthy men just got their ass kicked and run out like a pussydogs by some usual middle-aged football lovers.(with such a attitude no wonder, there was fights on streets)

There's no doubt now - russian funs would remind that fights in 4 years, but I hope our police would work better and prevent such fights.(rethink what are u saying seriously... because u sound like u are proud of those actions...)

However, I hope the guilty would be punished by a law.

There's nothing to be proud of, sad if you don't understand it.

I am addicted to life.

triv'
trivium's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

The only thing i know is that Greeks are stupid Happy They almost had Poland and after they lost from Czech. I think Greek players didn't payed from Greek government, that's why they decide to play shit Big grin. Now our only chance is to win Russia and also hope Poland vs Czech finish draw and maybe Greece have more goals. So Greece must win Russia 4-0 to have chances. I know, i know, i know...... i am dreaming Big grin

they can win 1:0 to advance as long as just russia and greece have same points :F

(head to head record)

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

ROSOMAK
Adrian87's picture

if russians players drink too much vodka Big grin

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

tonight
polska 1:0 czechy

either polska wins tonight, or i'm back to watching ice hokey xd

BASTEK
Bastek's picture
Re: Who will win the Euro 2012?

Poland have to win game 2nite to go out from group.. it would be nice even 1:0

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

no guys this game must finish with draw 0-0 so Greece maybe can go to next stage if we win Russia Big grin

Dont forget that

BASTEK
Bastek's picture

Russia will rape Greece ass just like they did to Czech :DD And Poland will win with them even 1:0 Big grin

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Only 1 thing. Careful Czech because i think they will pass Big grin
Greeks also said they will win Czech easy but they lost.
Maybe the same will happen to Poland and pass in the next stage first in the table Big grin
Who knows. I see many crazy things this time on the Euro Big grin

Dont forget that

BASTEK
Bastek's picture

You are right. But look.

• Czech-Russia (4:1 for Russia as i remember ? )
  • Poland-Russia (1:1)
So.. if we could do 1:1 with Russia who won with Czech 4:1 , then we can win against Czech Tongue

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote: