Where are all this awesome 60 accuracys on public like in 1.03 ???

217 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
Re: Where are all this awesome 60 accuracys on public like ...
equinox wrote:

serbian cheaters? rly mr flydumb? there is only 5 serbian players on this community: alienM,Frrr,Sp,Kostur, and me, and u wanna say that any of us use hacks?

SP and Kostur are for sure Serbian, suka cheaters Big grin SP knows what i am talking about. In 1 day he was playing like noob and the other he was playing like a pro, and he said he bought new mouse. Bullshitssssssss
Kostur gave him his new hacks who take them from some Russian or Polish or German and this is going on and on and on Big grin
Btw i think Terror is joking like me now Big grin

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

equinox wrote:
serbian cheaters? rly mr flydumb? there is only 5 serbian players on this community: alienM,Frrr,Sp,Kostur, and me, and u wanna say that any of us use hacks?

SP and Kostur are for sure Serbian, suka cheaters Big grin SP knows what i am talking about. In 1 day he was playing like noob and the other he was playing like a pro, and he said he bought new mouse. Bullshitssssssss
Kostur gave him his new hacks who take them from some Russian or Polish or German and this is going on and on and on Big grin
Btw i think Terror is joking like me now Big grin

sure im joking !! polish people dont cheat, only serbians

alienM
alienM's picture

OMG, is that my nooby bro backed to fu** those e+ "VIPs" again?! Big grin
If that is going on here, you made my day my dear ex enemy! Welcome back, just continue moving their ass - it's so funny! hihi
@Terror: leave Serbians alone you piiiiiiiii!!! Angry

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
alienM wrote:

OMG, is that my nooby bro backed to fu** some e+ "VIPs" again?! Big grin
If that is going on here, you made my day my dear ex enemy! Welcome back, just continue moving their ass - it's so funny! hihi
@Terror: leave Serbians alone you piiiiiiiii!!! Angry

* piii - mean that i want say something bad about you, but i try avoid warning

** piiiiii - mean that i want say something very bad about you, but i am trying avoid warning or ban

*** piiiiiiiii - mean that i want say something the worst about you, but you don't deserve that i get ban for you

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yourself xD
and leave our planet

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Not many people were hitting 60% acc, no one did regularly. Those who did from time to time can be counted on one hand. 2.0 together with plusN makes it much harder to actually dominate spawns/maps so % suffer somewhat. Besides the whole physics feeling is just shitty, not helping either. Then add to that that most good players are not playing, and voíla you have yourself an explanation.

equinox

ofc that it wasn't joking, it was just the stupid prejudice based on ignorance of poor flydumb...i hate when people talking shit that are not even close to truth

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
equinox wrote:

ofc that it wasn't joking, it was just the stupid prejudice based on ignorance of poor flydumb...i hate when people talking shit that are not even close to truth

/facepalm
dude i'm terribly sorry it was a joke, too bad u know me not long enought to know so, i guess i should always put some adnotation for people like u. But concidering the fact that Rayden already pointet that out and u still claim im not joking then we both must be wrong and u know better Happy

btw stay on topic: killer vs skullhead

alienM
alienM's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

btw stay on topic: killer vs skullhead

ahh, that lovely neverending story... Love Happy Innocent

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

k k, your right its my fault to comeback in this stupiditiy dome and to think that at least some people in here MAYBE ( only maybe ) could be enlightened since then, BUT UHM NO Thumbs down...some things never change...

so for the end:

@ FALA

Dude im sry that you never could reach the star role in this case , reason is i saw you game on era and comparing to how many years you play and what experience you should have , YOU SIMPLY SUX ...

@ FLYCRY (TERROR)

Damn why you must be his opponent on this screenshot, otherwise i could argue with : "skull did 86 percent acc against other pro player its impossible must be hax" , BUT with you as opponent i must admit skull did it against a NOOB , so i can use this argument ... fu FLYDIE...

@ MILENA

yes Tongue, so i made your day pussy : D ( hey its like in reallife , the girls love me the boy all hate me XD )

@ ALL

Hey sth fucking missing here, where is this indian look a like with this ugly glasses you know what i mean this guy here ...

His name was nowQ uhm no lowIQ na wasnt it MOWQ ye that was it...?????? love you all *kiss*

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

rather watch your own stupidity killer.

Its like, you believe that your dad is your dad and your mom never betrayed him, you never checked upon it.
You also believe 1.03 didn't have unlagged, how about I upload you an old version of e+ so you can check your believe?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."