Where are all this awesome 60 accuracys on public like in 1.03 ???

217 replies [Last post]
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Gone bcuz: 90 % of pro playa left the mod total randomly all together at 2.2 ^^ :q?
44% (22 votes)
Gone bcuz: They all have their reasons to NOT show up on public anymore to not get busted & reputation destroy duo to ANTICHEAT?
22% (11 votes)
Gone bcuz: All this guys never were able to make rly 60 acc & just used hax all the years what they cant do anymore duo to AT?
34% (17 votes)
Total votes: 50

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Re: Where are all this awesome 60 accuracys on public like ...

This Poll is duo to the average 30-40 accuracys on BEER since 2.2 ANTICHEAT appeared... Thumbs down

[=#c4c4c4][=#b0b0b0]OHH and don't forget NOW 2.2 it's [=#ff0000][=#9c9c9c jQuery1322558530980=]UNLAGGED[/][/] (so much easier) in 1.03 it WASN'T unlagged but they did 60 acc's : > ...

[/][/]

j

uhm ive this feeling your trying to sustain something with this poll ))

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ wrote:

This Poll is duo to the average 30-40 accuracys on BEER since 2.2 ANTICHEAT appeared... Thumbs down

OHH and don't forget NOW 2.2 it's UNLAGGED (so much easier) in 1.03 it WASN'T unlagged but they did 60 acc's : > ...

this mod since the beginning do have unlagged Winking if u want to discus better arm yourself with a solid arguments and not suck em out of the finger like in the previous discussion

and if they did? who did? i am considered a cheater in your opinion also?

I am addicted to life.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Dude, you know by yourself for the message of the poll ...

...IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

@ FALA

ok than show you still can do over 60 acc on BEER (ofc during normal gameplay NOT by hardcore camp) , BIG DEAL Thumbs down ???

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

1 a 2 are partially true. Many ppl left this mod in last 5 years. When i connect to public i play with absolutely another ppl than 5 or 6 years back. And who didnt left just dont play on public. Dont feel offence but public gaming in e+ is dead. There are just few mainly empty instagib TDM servers and two freeze tag servers. 90% public gamers plays for many years just freeze tag on one of two servers (yes i mean that situation when beer freezer server is full and all others are empty) Its impossible to enjoy game after 4 years on the same gametype and the same server.

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

how about you make a list of those 60% acc players?

btw, considering the fact you know about e+ past you are killer?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

considering the fact, many think you customhacking anyway since years

considering the fact, NO im NOT

considering the fact your screenshots are done by hardcore camping (probably with wh or sth else) anyway always...

considering the fact its NOT on BEER and NOT plus cfg ( many do high acc's in rail only cfg like qlinsta... )

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

how about you make a list of those 60% acc players?

btw, considering the fact you know about e+ past you are killer?

Man so it was u Surprise that buba guya and venom wrote that it's u but I just didn't believe since u acted like total asshole... was it just an act ? xD calling people laggers etc whenever u die xDD

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

from my side i think this appeared wen spawn protection stuff was activated on 2.0.

i speak about beer and also, it's unplayable wen this server have 10 players or higher.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ wrote:

considering the fact, many think you customhacking anyway since years

so it is you killer x)

All who say that I am customhacking are ignoring all facts against it, the only thing that counts for it are my high accuracys I shoot which are definitely possible if you compare them with fox for example.

Quote:
considering the fact your screenshots are done by hardcore camping (probably with wh or sth else) anyway always...

it is funny, you weren't even on server and already judge my gameplay? besides that, campers have their own ping as disadvantage, a wallhack is more effective when rushing in.

Quote:
considering the fact its NOT on BEER and NOT plus cfg ( many do high acc's in rail only cfg like qlinsta... )

its all the same, all of them have their advantages and disadvantages and therefor its same hard to get an accuracy greater then 50.
Besides that, AC is also enabled there.

edit: terror you really do lag a lot Tongue

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."