Where are all this awesome 60 accuracys on public like in 1.03 ???

217 replies [Last post]
KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture
Re: Where are all this awesome 60 accuracys on public like ...

Ver1ty, reason is clear for me... 95% of good players just left this mod Winking

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ wrote:

ok than show you still can do over 60 acc on BEER (ofc during normal gameplay NOT by hardcore camp) , BIG DEAL Thumbs down ???

i feel honored now ;> al thought i will give the space to the skull seems he like to be the main object of the discussion and will argue with u in pointless circles just like before Winking

I am addicted to life.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Is 60% accuracy showing ur real skill or what?

Such acu depends on server, config, slots, players, gaming style, personal willing and many other factors.

Is not that hard to make such acu while you shot only in cases you sure gonna kill. If would affect at your eff and teamplay, but whatever.

The reason of this topic is to make a flame. Judging by pool answers you just want to say that all players which had such rail acu are cheaters.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

change topic name to " Where are all this awesome 50 accuracys on public like in 1.03 ???" then i will able to show my Sshots Tongue

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

@ SKULL

yes SKULL thats why the list of people that think you cheat (just a short extract in your own signature) is as big as the phonebook of new york BUT ofc they all noobs, lamers, know nothing about cheats and are all stupid...to think that...

@ FPS

i talk about BEER and there are not fucking 60 acc's on beer anymore even guys like PJAX or BAZZ and so on are between 35-40...all this former 60 acc guys raped themselfs by applying to ANTICHEAT Thumbs down

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ wrote:

yes SKULL thats why the list of people that think you cheat (just a short extract in your own signature) is as big as the phonebook of new york BUT ofc they all noobs, lamers, know nothing about cheats and are all stupid...to think that...

lol dude even if skull cheats, who cares ? this game is already overtaken by hundreds of russian/polish/serbian cheaters, one german doesn't make a change. Don't u have anything else to do apart of coming here making same old flame wars everytime ? and yes all those 60% were cheater, now they are not playing because we have AT xDDDDDD only skull and fala can now make 60% because they know how to bypass this tool. Easy told me that, I have proof xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ wrote:

i talk about BEER and there are not fucking 60 acc's on beer anymore even guys like PJAX or BAZZ and so on are between 35-40...all this former 60 acc guys raped themselfs by applying to ANTICHEAT Thumbs down

man, its bullshit. you mean every1 who had on older verison acc higher than 50 used cheats? I say bullshit again

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

equinox

serbian cheaters? rly mr flydumb? there is only 5 serbian players on this community: alienM,Frrr,Sp,Kostur, and me, and u wanna say that any of us use hacks?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

/sarcasm equinox

-

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ wrote:

@ SKULL

Read the names again and you will recognize what you think is actually true.
Merky: - caught for autoshooting and wallhacking in noghost.
Erne & sker: - play worse then froggy and he couldn't recognize d1s as autoshoot.
Notrogen: hacking from 2008 till AC was introduced, using shinakuma, lag and not playing on pb servers.
Jack the lad: Name ain't linked to any known name in e+ community.
Trance: accused on same base as the russians that accused me weeks ago.
Nosia: a player whose biggest skill is experience, nothing against him, but he never tried to understand how the game works in its basics.
itaJOB: another noname.
norton: accuses me everytime he sees me, no matter which nick and country I fake, speaks 0 english and his understanding of cheats includes a fast reload hack.
Weener: A r!c guy, who are imo still backing up golly imo.

You don't know more about cheats as I state on public killer, or with other words, you have zero idea whats possible and what isn't.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ wrote:

@ FPS

Pjax and Bazz were great players in past and even there they didn't go over 50% mostly.

As counter example, Mistress once did 70 without recognising in a very fast cpm14 game.
I only did an accuracy of 60 one time in a fw, never again in a fw or cw. (versus serius players) If I would have a hack it should occur more often or?

---------------

In my last post I said make a list of those 60% players, how about it, still up for it? Because if I really have to go so far thinking about who can play good enough for it, I only can think of 4 players:
-> Fala: long time clean player everywhere, not a single time kicked for something.
-> TorZelan: Best Sof2 player, founder of the Northern Darkness clan, playing clean since quake1.
-> Drill: Probably the most insane guy, he is a min maxer, he maximized all stuff in past for good reactions and aim and therefor still holds the biggest score on a freeze server ever record, together with an average accuracy between 40 and 60.
-> Myself.

All other great players do tend to high accuracy from time to time, but these I listed are the most stable in E+ history. Note that Efficiency was ignored.

btw killer, YOU can not calculate efficiency and accuracy - You can't calculate stuff at all.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Quote:
Where are all this awesome 60 accuracys on public like in 1.03 ???

They were never there, maybe? Accuracies over 50 were certainly not a common occurrence during the 1.03 days on pub freeze. I'd go as far as to say they were pretty fucking rare.