What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server?

37 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server

Let's just make a good config where all the old school and new school can have fun at it Winking ...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

515O BOT
5150BOT's picture
kerry wrote:

The cfg on deex has been debated since I started playing Quake. It is good of Dak to be polite and ask about changing the name of the server. If Sota finds out from Deexgod that he wants it changed, so be it. Sota was in charge of Deex before Dak, as you all know. And he never changed the name. He may of had a similar conversation that Dak is having about the name change. That is between admins.
I have told Dak regarding cfg/name change etc etc etc, that there is no way to please everyone all the time. Let's all be happy that Dak took over payments on Deex/whatever you want to call it, so that the server didn't die out completely. Let's give her some credit people. I know you aren't flaming her--and there will be plenty of ppl that say, "I didn't mean it like that, but..." And that's all well and good, but let's leave the name change up to Deexgod/Sota. And let's all enjoy a nice place to play. Big grin Good day, all.

As I said many times before..

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

Let's just make a good config where all the old school and new school can have fun at it Winking ...peace...

Well put O2..

Jeez now its the name.... ooo! ooo! ooo! Can we debate over that to.
I propose the name ( Douches R US) no? ok I can handle rejection.

Alienware Area-51
SLI,Intel Core 2 Extreme 3.3GHz,
Dual ATI Radeon X-1900 + CrossFire
PCI Express 2.0,
Low Latency DDR3 Memory,
128GB SSRaid,Satiek X-52,Razor CopperHead,Creo Percise GATF Mouse Surface...Cant forget Old Faithful my Dell XPS Winking

tropic'n1tro
NITRO's picture

i vote for plus.cfg

over and out Cool

joey
(HK) PLINKS wrote:

Ok im just going to throw in my opinion here....

Config.....Plus hands down....plus is an excellent config in my opinion

the other thing I am going to voice....Is that the name of the server should be changed....

the server is no longer owned by PHC and thus I feel that the name Deex should be taken out of the name...I have not personally seen Deexgod around for a long time and just feel that since it is under new ownership...that it be given a new name.

thats all I got for now

well if the name is changed, it needs to be announced VERY well for people to keep on coming
for some reason i feel a name change will cause the server to become less populated
people have been familiar with the name DeeX for how long now? to just go on the spider/search for games and for DeeX to not come up would be quite a problem for some
the server was really never owned by PHC, more or less, ran by some of the members
you could even say many don't recall DeeX being in PHC
really i don't see why it would be of such importance to change the name of the server unless dakini really wants it

back to the config though, why can't we have our own US config? I have no problem playing on the euro servers if I want a change. there is no difference, it's very smooth to say the least (for beer, peoples, etc). no handicaps at all.

515O BOT
5150BOT's picture

Good idea Joey :salute: Maybe make a very slight change to the name so it still shows up as deex's for awhile or something.

Why we're at it how do you guys feel about ping limit? like maybe 200 or so, I myself prefer 150 to 180 max but I realize there are some some loyal players to the server with a ping around 200 Winking But some of this 300 and 400 pings is... well! um, Im sure Im gonna get some crapp for this.

And I want to say again ..Dakini.. Thanks..!! we are very fortunate to have you in our lives,and for taking over deexs, for being so open minded, fair and not to mention your patiant's and kindness you always display. :thumbright: :thumbright: :queen: :thumbleft: Applause Applause

Alienware Area-51
SLI,Intel Core 2 Extreme 3.3GHz,
Dual ATI Radeon X-1900 + CrossFire
PCI Express 2.0,
Low Latency DDR3 Memory,
128GB SSRaid,Satiek X-52,Razor CopperHead,Creo Percise GATF Mouse Surface...Cant forget Old Faithful my Dell XPS Winking

KosY

i want 2 see deex nekkid.

Ty foksie

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture
joey wrote:

(HK) PLINKS wrote:
Ok im just going to throw in my opinion here....

Config.....Plus hands down....plus is an excellent config in my opinion

the other thing I am going to voice....Is that the name of the server should be changed....

the server is no longer owned by PHC and thus I feel that the name Deex should be taken out of the name...I have not personally seen Deexgod around for a long time and just feel that since it is under new ownership...that it be given a new name.

thats all I got for now

well if the name is changed, it needs to be announced VERY well for people to keep on coming
for some reason i feel a name change will cause the server to become less populated
people have been familiar with the name DeeX for how long now? to just go on the spider/search for games and for DeeX to not come up would be quite a problem for some
the server was really never owned by PHC, more or less, ran by some of the members
you could even say many don't recall DeeX being in PHC
really i don't see why it would be of such importance to change the name of the server unless dakini really wants it

back to the config though, why can't we have our own US config? I have no problem playing on the euro servers if I want a change. there is no difference, it's very smooth to say the least (for beer, peoples, etc). no handicaps at all.

Even me, ran Deex for several weeks on gbito servers.we should buy the brand Winking