What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server?

37 replies [Last post]
(HK)Spider
spider's picture
What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server

Just fucking play in other server mates Big grin ... deex is deex.
We can play freeze plus on any other server

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

NINE
NiNe's picture
(HK)Spider wrote:

Just fucking play in other server mates Big grin ... deex is deex.
We can play freeze plus on any other server

C'mon spider, you know it as well as I do, there is no "other server". Deex server is the complete mainstream of north america.

@JoeyB: Callvote doesn't work, I tried it :roll:

....you never know when it's your time to go.

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

plus.cfg Big grin

why? nubs should start with plus.cfg Big grin

if they want to be good they MUST learn it (or they play e5 or smth.)

u know what i mean?

its like to tell them first 1+1=3
and after that they see 1+1=2 Tongue

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Hm.. let's leave it to the Americans to decide what and how they want to play there, guys, we have our own European servers.

NINE
NiNe's picture
madbringer wrote:

Hm.. let's leave it to the Americans to decide what and how they want to play there, guys, we have our own European servers.

Nah, let them voice their opinions -- from what I see, you guys have servers packed with plus.cfg. Maybe euros can shed some light on us americans Happy

mow Q [EN]
NINE wrote:

madbringer wrote:

Nah, let them voice their opinions -- from what I see, you guys have servers packed with plus.cfg. Maybe euros can shed some light on us americans Happy

would be the 1st time ever, europs latest failed with emessions Happy (average us-person produces 3/4 more co2 as an europe) ((!!average!!)

515O BOT
5150BOT's picture

I love the way nine has to propose the votes Spammy or Plus, and why does it take so much more skill (BS) to play a plus cfg in your opinion?? besides if your so good what difference does the cfg matter? On another note Nine, you dont see the usa players bashing the euro severs like you try to bash deex's. I play alot both deex and beer both are good, I dont whine and critizize the servers every single time infact your the only one i seen at deexs complain to this degree. Something must be right at deexs is always loaded with players even with pb and hopefully pure soon, I think the plus cfg are yesterdays game gone bye either one is fine by me. It just takes some adjusting to get used to eitherone I've never been a weapon spammer like most of you so my rail works anywhere maybe not as fast as i need but after a few games its all good I vote for daks cfg not the old n slow plus cfg yaaaaawn !! (only cuz nine whines about it)

Alienware Area-51
SLI,Intel Core 2 Extreme 3.3GHz,
Dual ATI Radeon X-1900 + CrossFire
PCI Express 2.0,
Low Latency DDR3 Memory,
128GB SSRaid,Satiek X-52,Razor CopperHead,Creo Percise GATF Mouse Surface...Cant forget Old Faithful my Dell XPS Winking

DAKINI
WilmaFingerdeu's picture

Deex, E5r, Plus...
I don't like any of them.
I'm setting the config up to balance the amount of complaining I get. It's going to take some time because some are more vocal than others.

As for this poll, it's not a true indication of what a majority of people would like to see as far as a config goes, because the majority of the players at Deex don't read the forums.

Therefore, I listen, I make changes. A little at a time.

So be patient, there will eventually be a balance.
I'm figuring it's going to be some where between Deex.cfg and Plus.cfg by the time it's all said and done.

I used to have super human powers, but my psychiatrist took them away.

NINE
NiNe's picture
DAKINI wrote:

majority of the players at Deex don't read the forums.

So true, kinda getting the drift of it now after seeing some responses.

DAKINI wrote:

Therefore, I listen, I make changes. A little at a time.

So be patient, there will eventually be a balance.
I'm figuring it's going to be some where between Deex.cfg and Plus.cfg by the time it's all said and done.

I guess it's better than nothing :roll:

For a side note, I'm just trying to persuade you, nothing more Happy

515O BOT wrote:

I love the way nine has to propose the votes Spammy or Plus, and why does it take so much more skill (BS) to play a plus cfg in your opinion?? besides if your so good what difference does the cfg matter? On another note Nine, you dont see the usa players bashing the euro severs like you try to bash deex's. I play alot both deex and beer both are good, I dont whine and critizize the servers every single time infact your the only one i seen at deexs complain to this degree. Something must be right at deexs is always loaded with players even with pb and hopefully pure soon, I think the plus cfg are yesterdays game gone bye either one is fine by me. It just takes some adjusting to get used to eitherone I've never been a weapon spammer like most of you so my rail works anywhere maybe not as fast as i need but after a few games its all good I vote for daks cfg not the old n slow plus cfg yaaaaawn !! (only cuz nine whines about it)

I think you would be the only person I would say this to in the entire E+ community...

If you weren't so pathetic, maybe I would observe what little was said related to this topic and debate.

Don't even bother responding to this post (I'm really surprised I even replied), because I'm just going to ignore the "shit" you post along with the other "shit" from the last 3-4 weeks Laughing

PITBULL[ERA]
DAKINI wrote:

Deex, E5r, Plus...
I don't like any of them.
I'm setting the config up to balance the amount of complaining I get. It's going to take some time because some are more vocal than others.

This is why Deexplus was the best to me (I even prefered it as much as the original plus.cfg). How were the complaint on this one?

@Nine and 5150BOT:
Don't get that rude to each others. The thing is that Deex has two kind of player : the one that like Deex config and the others that would rather like to see plus.cfg stir in the server. You have to respect each others point of view. My mind on this is that Deexplus was the best compromise : five jumps and a faster rail, and the rest untouched. Deex.cfg is unbalanced, but still need skills in some way (it doesn't means you don't need to aim with your rail or any other weapons, but sometimes many shotgun shots should do the trick or following a player with the LG for more than 10 seconds should kill him : IT SIMPLY NEED TO BE REVISED) My vote goes to plus because it is balanced, but my final decison would go to Deexplus.

Respect to everybody.