What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server?

37 replies [Last post]
NINE
NiNe's picture
26% (13 votes)
Plus.cfg (or a cfg that's relatively similar)
74% (37 votes)
Total votes: 50

....you never know when it's your time to go.

+l#+l#+z#+z#+u#+u#+p#+p#
moonshield's picture
What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server

dfa.cfg

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

lol keep the spam Big grin i like it

I win because I'm good...you win because you're on my team.
Everytime I think of Vex, I think of buttsex.

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Looky here mister pulsinator...i kill owls for a living (ps i love you BFF pulse)

THE TRUTH IS OUT Surprise

ALEX.K

i think deex cfg.. we need different cgs *in* action!

SARASOTA|BE|
robertlebel's picture

plus but add five jumps..Relly alot of the weapens are close now I had bee changing it slow to be just like pluss with out realy many people knowing..Well that was befor daki was in charge..I vote plus but dont realy care

nothing is new under the sun

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

not really going for deexslds.cfg , i like plus the most ...peace..

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

joey

i don't really care i play on whatever config
it is vote-able through callvote as well i do believe
anyways i thought the current config was a plus rip off? i don't see it that bad
id rather the old deex back but i will play whatever
i've only been playing on god's and deex for how long? 4 or so years +?

if anything disable PB
i've noticed many players frequenting other servers more often and if no one can side with me on htat then i know i hear lots of complaints
i myself hate having to reconnect to find out the server is saying I don't have PB enabled or even installed which many others have
i've only seen one cheater all my time i've been on deex and that's when i had rcon and could ban him so why have it?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
joey wrote:

if anything disable PB
i've noticed many players frequenting other servers more often and if no one can side with me on htat then i know i hear lots of complaints
i myself hate having to reconnect to find out the server is saying I don't have PB enabled or even installed which many others have
i've only seen one cheater all my time i've been on deex and that's when i had rcon and could ban him so why have it?

because there are a lot of small cheatz which u cant see with the eye?
as better u become u get as more u wonder why person xyz which u normally kill easily killed u now on first atempt with a good rail shoot?

anyways, for big teams u need to make sure to have a small rail cycle, i always prefered configs with low rail cycle and les splash damage on deex Happy
btw, pls pls pls lower rocket speed.
since rockets arent unlagged, people with ping 200 cant use them and people with low ping like 50 or 30 just can use them like rail.
1000/900 ups for them would be good.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

joey

Quote:

because there are a lot of small cheatz which u cant see with the eye?
as better u become u get as more u wonder why person xyz which u normally kill easily killed u now on first atempt with a good rail shoot?

Quote:

have i mentioned i've played there for a good 4 years and can't say i've had this problem? there are on and off days, it's not always man.. he shot me. what a cheater like it has been lately for everyone
everyone has their prodigious days (months) and their gutter days(months), whatever you consider it you can't just call everyone a cheater because they fragged you easilly

obviously there are lots of things that PB can't detect noted by a few players but that doesn't really matter, i still play
maybe if they'd fix the crappy PB problems that they are having i wouldn't mind as much but ultimately i don't see a point because it seems to miss a lot of the "small cheatz which u cant see with the eye" and you'll see why i say that if you read on

have i mentioned it was turned on because people were accusing certain people of cheating and once turned on PB had nothing to say about the accussed?

well anyways back on topic, DeeX's config changes every other week/month. i do believe Dakini puts whatever config the majority of the public prefers but as i said before there is also a config vote option (whether it allows selection or not i don't know) so why not do it that way and throw Dak's, DeeX's and the plus config in there?

PURPLE|¯BF_|

e5+r conf Tongue

PROWLER )NWC(
prowler's picture

yes i agree spammy nine i tottaly agree with u and honestly i respect ur poll in how good it was thought of nice convincing story so i will be on nine side on this one Cool

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")