What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server?

37 replies [Last post]
NINE
NiNe's picture
What config would you like to see on DeeX'S Freeze Orgy!2 server

@Disso:

I clearly distinguished the two kinds of players in Deex Server, but like I said, I believe there are more plus.cfg players than the others. And I understand there are going to be two different point of views -- if there wasn't, this wouldn't be a debate.

My intentions were to have a formal debate and to clearly define the public opinion (which I recently found out that's hard to do since Deex players aren't active on these forums). I didn't want to trail off topic, but I felt something should of been said regarding Bot's post. It was not my goal to be rude, but to let him know where he stands. Someone at his age that cannot properly debate but instead antagonize, is really pathetic in my eyes.

....you never know when it's your time to go.

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

Well As I said. Plus goes for me or BRO.cfg. Deex is damn to spammy and u get easily killed, and also u kill easily too.

@Nine:

Bro u don't need to make a poll about what we want. Dakini is the admin, she should know what to do with her server, jusk ask her in private, that would be a much better solution. Eventhough We don't like to spend to much time on it because of the spammy things going on. I just think deex server will be a lot fun if the config is changed...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

NINE
NiNe's picture
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

@Nine:

Bro u don't need to make a poll about what we want. Dakini is the admin, she should know what to do with her server, jusk ask her in private, that would be a much better solution. Eventhough We don't like to spend to much time on it because of the spammy things going on. I just think deex server will be a lot fun if the config is changed...peace...

I know what you're saying.

Although, I thought this message would be a bit more convincing if she heard it from more than one player Tongue

....you never know when it's your time to go.

515O BOT
5150BOT's picture

@ nine a formal debate? i wasnt being rude one bit diss. i was just pointing out the fact that nine was trying to presude what people should think. E+ or Spammy ,, that just his opinion like i said either way is good for me, i like to have a weapon and a shot when i want it, not have to wait for it, Nine just lets everything get to personal ,why didnt you name the cfg's something like vote for old and slow( eplus) or fast and furious (Dak standard) Guess you didnt get the point . sorry if you mis understood what i meant. once again I rarely see anyone complaining about the cfg on the server except for you nine... And you dont hear or see anyone telling you to leave like you do on your server.

Alienware Area-51
SLI,Intel Core 2 Extreme 3.3GHz,
Dual ATI Radeon X-1900 + CrossFire
PCI Express 2.0,
Low Latency DDR3 Memory,
128GB SSRaid,Satiek X-52,Razor CopperHead,Creo Percise GATF Mouse Surface...Cant forget Old Faithful my Dell XPS Winking

515O BOT
5150BOT's picture

Oops,

Alienware Area-51
SLI,Intel Core 2 Extreme 3.3GHz,
Dual ATI Radeon X-1900 + CrossFire
PCI Express 2.0,
Low Latency DDR3 Memory,
128GB SSRaid,Satiek X-52,Razor CopperHead,Creo Percise GATF Mouse Surface...Cant forget Old Faithful my Dell XPS Winking

(HK) PLINKS
plinko's picture

Ok im just going to throw in my opinion here....

Config.....Plus hands down....plus is an excellent config in my opinion

the other thing I am going to voice....Is that the name of the server should be changed....

the server is no longer owned by PHC and thus I feel that the name Deex should be taken out of the name...I have not personally seen Deexgod around for a long time and just feel that since it is under new ownership...that it be given a new name.

thats all I got for now

Kupo!

(HK) PLINKS
plinko's picture
NINE wrote:

C'mon spider, you know it as well as I do, there is no "other server". Deex server is the complete mainstream of north america.

Try out the HK Server Happy

Kupo!

adr1an!
adr1an's picture

i like both plus.cfg and deexslds.cfg, i think we all like the spamming ^^

DAKINI
WilmaFingerdeu's picture

The server isn't running Deex Config at this time. It's running Dak_Standard modified to be close to Dak_Plus which is also Deex_Plus config Happy The difference being a 110 switch time instead of 140. I'm going to bump that amount up again in a few days.

As for the name of the server Plinks, I have spoken with Deexgod when the server was first handed over to me and he said nothing about changing the name of it. If he want's me to change it, I assume he'll tell me so. But to satisfy you I'll have Sarasota ask him about it again.

I used to have super human powers, but my psychiatrist took them away.

kerry
Keres's picture

The cfg on deex has been debated since I started playing Quake. It is good of Dak to be polite and ask about changing the name of the server. If Sota finds out from Deexgod that he wants it changed, so be it. Sota was in charge of Deex before Dak, as you all know. And he never changed the name. He may of had a similar conversation that Dak is having about the name change. That is between admins.
I have told Dak regarding cfg/name change etc etc etc, that there is no way to please everyone all the time. Let's all be happy that Dak took over payments on Deex/whatever you want to call it, so that the server didn't die out completely. Let's give her some credit people. I know you aren't flaming her--and there will be plenty of ppl that say, "I didn't mean it like that, but..." And that's all well and good, but let's leave the name change up to Deexgod/Sota. And let's all enjoy a nice place to play. Big grin Good day, all.