TVL 2:0 ZER/16.04.07

54 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
akro. wrote:

sorry for this acts.
Thanks to Foks for respecting rules.

its what im here for Happy

next time try to keep a cool head, you will get your opinions hit true much easier.

on polish:
Od tego tu jestem. Następnym razem postarajcie się nie denerwować, zobaczycie, że wasze opinie będą wtedy znacznie bliższe prawdzie.
(thanx to Mad for translating this for me)

@keeper: yes i can do that! and if you think its oh so great, think again. my inbox is loaded with at least 10 messages a day since i became a ranking moderator. and not to mention the work. if rena wasnt here, id be going insane now already...

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

@Abarth

Nie chodzi o to czy czitował czy nie - został złapany na posiadaniu nieaktywnego wallhacka, i za to dostaje żółtą kartkę. Jakby czit był aktywny, dostałby czerwoną i bana.

Po prostu musi uważać na to jakie pliki ma w swoim folderze Q3.

I co racja to racja, nie ma co kłapać jadaczkami. Sprawa wyjaśniona.

Happy

Eng: He just has to be careful what he keeps in his q3 folder. Case closed. (yes, we poles use more words than are needed. Tongue)

gg btw

mow Q [EN]
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

I see some people dont follow this...

1. He was caught.
2. If it was a active cheat he couldnt no longer play in CWs. FOREVER.
3. When that hapens, I dont care if he is in your clan, or not, if he spectates every damn war, or whatever. The moment he joins in a ranked war, that war isnt ranked.
4. In his case, he is curently under a magnifying glass, one more bad thing and ban forever.

Note: he was caught with a md5tool mismatch which is a yellow card.

Please more detailed.

1. He was caughed by "having a cheat file"
2. It was not active, md5tool doesnt kick for active cheats, it kicks for cheatfiles.
3. OK
4. Dont understand it really, too tyred to translate Happy

akro.
symptom's picture

Plz close this topic, all is explained...

thx to explo for begin good discussion...

respect