TVL 2:0 ZER/16.04.07

54 replies [Last post]
Kefir
Impact's picture

its 4 months ago... admins arent checking the pb logs every day... as I know it was found some days ago...
and you know in E+ cheating is a life crime Big grin

so why u dont put it "Some days ago" we play pb and pure we hawe too best pure from 2s on On our serv its no problem to get it he is clean i think that topic and all talk's abut it lill be close cya

Look for my BFG at Space Station

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

how comes that someone still told u that mevtwo was cought for cheating and u let him still enter?

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

as i saw in bro it doesn't matter how long it is since somebody got caught cheating, if he ever cheated he'll be banned for ever on every e+ server.

and i agree 100% with that.
u can test a wallhack, but not on a public server!

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

Foksie jak usuniesz ten cw tvl vs zer z rankingu masz przypał

Nothing is impossible

Kefir
Impact's picture
*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:

as i saw in bro it doesn't matter how long it is since somebody got caught cheating, if he ever cheated he'll be banned for ever on every e+ server.

and i agree 100% with that.
u can test a wallhack, but not on a public server!

u still dont understand he dont play on it on Public he test in single anyway if he use it he cant play on pb and pure serwers = ban and kick now he is clean man if u dont "buy" it come to 2s serwer pure and pb we see anyway newermind

i think explo put that bcoz he see we first after this cw i dont care why he write it but why now Shock

Code:

12.15.2006 14:19:00 VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: ^7PK ^4m^1EV^4two^7 (slot #6) MD5Tool Mismatch: 131wallhack.exe (len=2048) [c61035e762ef058f7c82896e72eceb7a(UNKN) 212.76.37.148:59083]

TraX [EN]
trax's picture

lol test a wallhack. For what he need test wallhack. The name says wtf that is. Go to google and search what is wh. U dont need to istall so shit.

Kefir
Impact's picture

Trax u see how work wallhack bcoz im not i dont use it anyway he want to see how it work bcoz he too dont see it never anyway ho play on in it in single newer on multi meyby shit from setup.exe stay in q3 folder no matter now he is clean topic end

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

...well someone always have problems with some little cheats

for me he can even use aimbot on public server, no matter

Its price that we must to pay for that all nonpb public servers.

if someone turn pb off on cw he is idiot on whole line.
Thats why we have pb to rank CLEAN cw's !!! and this one has got pb
so its no problem to be ranked i think...
if u use wallhack your skill deacrease immediately and when
cw is coming u r pure slow and play like free frag

That is price which cheaters must pay for that to be better on
public servers. To flash with their skill,talent...

That is his choice which way he will choose u guys can only put pb
on at all servers(not impossible).
Think about that when someone uses autoshoot. On CW he will w8 for application too and that is your time to own his ass.

Everyday when i see cheater(not only aimbot) i am happy of that he will never play in cw coz he will affraid of smash.Or even when he will play he will get big kickass!

I dont blame any cheater for cheating!
You dont need to agree with me but
i think its the most true on this shit topic.

Btw: GG !

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

[12.15.2006 14:19:00] VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: ^7PK ^4m^1EV^4two^7 (slot #6) MD5Tool Mismatch: 131wallhack.exe (len=2048) [c61035e762ef058f7c82896e72eceb7a(UNKN) 212.76.37.148:59083]

if we play leave ur cheats at home cause its gonna be pure+pb

tell me explo what for You wrote it ... Did You not see that there is written date: 12.15.2006 14:19:00?? and You think, a player with score which keeper said can use cheats? If I used to cheat 4 years ago - im cheating on each cw now (ex.)?

Nothing is impossible

Seth
Kefir wrote:

Trax u see how work wallhack bcoz im not i dont use it anyway he want to see how it work bcoz he too dont see it never anyway ho play on in it in single newer on multi meyby shit from setup.exe stay in q3 folder no matter now he is clean topic end

r_shownormals 1 while viewing a demo, voila there is your wallhack.

Testing is never good online, there are some "guids" posted here that if you do plan to test out certain cheats/hacks whatever that you use a seperate installation and on singleplayer.

Fact is he got caught as soon as PB was turned on, on a server where he always plays and never has PB on. Then he got caught, so saying he was testing it doesn't quite cut it, since there was no reason to still have the infected stuff after the testing.

I'm not saying he is not clean now, he might aswell be. Just wanted a reasoning for it.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.