TVL 2:0 ZER/16.04.07

54 replies [Last post]
TraX [EN]
trax's picture
Kefir wrote:

Trax u see how work wallhack bcoz im not i dont use it anyway he want to see how it work bcoz he too dont see it never anyway ho play on in it in single newer on multi meyby shit from setup.exe stay in q3 folder no matter now he is clean topic end

Yeah i see how it works. Bcz i search it on google. I dont need to install so shit....

I love PB. Put pb on TAG server that will be good :twisted:

Kefir
Impact's picture

Holly true Trax and on ffa too Then, it will not be doubt

Look for my BFG at Space Station

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
TraX [EN] wrote:

Kefir wrote:
Trax u see how work wallhack bcoz im not i dont use it anyway he want to see how it work bcoz he too dont see it never anyway ho play on in it in single newer on multi meyby shit from setup.exe stay in q3 folder no matter now he is clean topic end

Yeah i see how it works. Bcz i search it on google. I dont need to install so shit....

I love PB. Put pb on TAG server that will be good :twisted:

On all servers PB and PURE ON

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Trax is talking about official e5 tag server where pb and pure is off..

^o^

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture
TraX [EN] wrote:

lol test a wallhack. For what he need test wallhack. The name says wtf that is. Go to google and search what is wh. U dont need to istall so shit.

I love PB. Put pb on TAG server that will be good

100% agree and true. This is good thinking

akro.
symptom's picture
odin [EN] wrote:

well trivul... will be fun to have a clanwar with you guys... about if he cheated or not, that does not matter, and if it get ranked cause he play that does not matter to(who cares about this useless ranking?) anyway, we will play with you and im sure too that all of you are clean cause you are a great clan, you dont need that... see you on arena Winking

greez EN fafia Laughing

amazing words.

i just want to ask, why explo want to show only bad things about tvl's? Even he used it when wasnt a 1 of TVL...
In fact he's already trivul member.
Dont worry, i wont have cheaters or other fuc***s in my clan. I can give my right hand for cut that he's not cheater. 100% pure clean TVL's PPL's.

'Rubber Ducky'

1. One of Tvl was a cheater that's a fact.
2. Might be that Explo mentioned mevtwo cheats for one reason= what clan would take player in if he cheats?? thats my guess...
3. It's endless argue... take the conclude and solve what to do next if this forum was unlocked to find out if Tvl player cheats...

*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:

as i saw in bro it doesn't matter how long it is since somebody got caught cheating, if he ever cheated he'll be banned for ever on every e+ server.

and i agree 100% with that.
u can test a wallhack, but not on a public server!

4. Fully agree Dirty Old- cheaters must be punished, or not? Using cheats online isn't best decision so find out what to do next instead of flaming please. gl

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

I see some people dont follow this...

1. He was caught.
2. If it was a active cheat he couldnt no longer play in CWs. FOREVER.
3. When that hapens, I dont care if he is in your clan, or not, if he spectates every damn war, or whatever. The moment he joins in a ranked war, that war isnt ranked.
4. In his case, he is curently under a magnifying glass, one more bad thing and ban forever.

Note: he was caught with a md5tool mismatch which is a yellow card.

Quote:
Busted with active cheat ( really caughted ) - BAN PERMANENTLY no matter who is that guy, receive RED CARD
Busted with cheat which is not active or cheat variable in cfg - WARNED, receive YELLOW CARD and someone from community (usually clan leader) help him, explane to him how clean that shit. Make YELLOW LIST of busted with not active cheats After cleaning his Q3 if he busted again BAN PERMANENTLY, receive RED CARD

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

@ keeper: he can spec all he wants, he CANT PLAY. (if he has a red card)

and im deleting your posts from now on, until you learn some manners.

@ impact: learn manners as well.

so i will get drunk tonight, go drive and kill 10 people while driving drunk.

then in a few months while im being on trial im gonna say "im not drunk NOW! how can you put me to jail? look at me, could i stand like this if i was drunk NOW?"

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

akro.
symptom's picture

maybe he was active cheater, but is no reason that cw wasnt ranked when we played it on pb server...

in my opinion, this war should be ranked
and he should got yellow card for ban (guid)...
ofc u can accept it or no...

do what u want...