TVL 2:0 ZER/16.04.07

54 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Quote:

[12.15.2006 14:19:00] VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: ^7PK ^4m^1EV^4two^7 (slot #6) MD5Tool Mismatch: 131wallhack.exe (len=2048) [c61035e762ef058f7c82896e72eceb7a(UNKN) 212.76.37.148:59083]

if we play leave ur cheats at home cause its gonna be pure+pb

I want an explanation of this, topic is unlocked, and war will be removed from ranked till i get one.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

akro.
symptom's picture

[code:1]+ how greeat is tvl

[12.15.2006 14:19:00] VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: ^7PK ^4m^1EV^4two^7 (slot #6) MD5Tool Mismatch: 131wallhack.exe (len=2048) [c61035e762ef058f7c82896e72eceb7a(UNKN) 212.76.37.148:59083]

if we play leave ur cheats at home cause its gonna be pure+pb

ahaha BUSTED![/code:1],

this 1 was scaned be4 he entered to TVL.
(^7PK ^4m^1EV^4two^7) PK was propably some clan (team) 4fun.

He played cw already, but pb was enabled. So he's clean.

He used wh 4 a test... I cant even explain. That's all about it.

About next cw (maybe with EN, etc..., whatever). Dont worry, enable what u want... We're clean.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
akro. wrote:

on a public server?

i dont buy that.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

akro.
symptom's picture

buy or no.

Just search some good topic about Lady Sunshine aka LADY[EN], about her test on 1v1 with nite...

Maybe you change your words....

Anyway, we played with pb, we talking about this cw, not about :12.15.2006 14:19:00 .
What's problem?

We played, we play, and we'll play cw with pb. Opponents can play cw with pure too....

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Wars in which an ex cheater plays wont be ranked.

Do point at a war where Lady played, though.

And yes i am aware of what hapened with Lady.

odin [EN]

well trivul... will be fun to have a clanwar with you guys... about if he cheated or not, that does not matter, and if it get ranked cause he play that does not matter to(who cares about this useless ranking?) anyway, we will play with you and im sure too that all of you are clean cause you are a great clan, you dont need that... see you on arena Winking

greez EN fafia Laughing

mow Q [EN]

@Odin
So,if you are the personal opinion, that the ranking is useless you should add nevertheless that it is practical to have gathered all Wars under one hat. Anyway, I guess you underestimate the work behind that.

@Foksie
Without Lady there would not be any so extensive pbsv.cfg as it is employed in BRO and e5 on almost all servers. I hopes that what u will do, you will do cautiously. Lady earns respect as much as flex or I concerning the pbsv.cfg. She and I tried tons of cheats around to complete the anticheatconfig followed by the work later of flexone.

@all
I can't get rid of the feeling, that we have here many parasites and dossers who simply exploit the good-naturedness and the diligence of the persons who are actively here for the community.

Kefir
Impact's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

akro. wrote:

on a public server?

i dont buy that.

u dont buy so dont buy he is clean but nevermin

Look for my BFG at Space Station

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

akro. wrote:

on a public server?

i dont buy that.

ofc! testing if it works with the great E+ pb.cfg Big grin j/k

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

And yes i am aware of what hapened with Lady.

Thx to some ppl who installed all the bots, hacks, etc. and got the filenames and cvars for the E+ pb.cfg...
I apreciate it to have one of the best pb.cfgs in Q3... that makes me feeling so safe that I dont even care about playing against ppl who cheated once... Happy

I know this discussion is already running on bro side...

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

We have now year 2007

he use walhack in 12.15.2006 U dont see this, Omg omg

its 4 months ago... admins arent checking the pb logs every day... as I know it was found some days ago...
and you know in E+ cheating is a life crime Big grin

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

OK if u want i write too - LADY EN long time ago use cheat too

mayby all EN's are cheaters Why U not removed all fucking ranking wars

well if it makes you happy... remove all rankwars where lady played in... we dont care Tongue
but anyone being a bit intellegent knows what is about the lady story and why she never got any punishment Winking

mow Q [EN]

keeper, why so agressive and inpolite? have u missed some lessons in school about normal respectfull speaking?

just loser have to flame that way.