The official EURO2008-thread

606 replies [Last post]
kek
. wrote:

LoL when did we last played ro? Sry if my memory doesnt serve me well but wasnt it in 98'?

quarters of WC 98. Cro won 1-0 from a penalty goal by Davor Suker. He had to take it twice because the players would rush the goal too soon. Therefore i cursed all the Gods twice and i wanted to castrate Suker twice Laughing Bad memories, but it's all in the past, now we're back up there where we belong and i'm feeling confident for this EURO.

ROMANIA

outofhere!
hook's picture

germany germany germany loollll Big grin Big grin Big grin

Owned Poland with 2:0 réally easy kickt that asses.....

Gby poland see u in the next cup 2010 or so or they dont qualifyi next time , hehehe :!:

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

outofhere!
hook's picture

from polski Podolski 2 shots, hahahahah

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

anyway, that was the first step...still im waiting the most for Austria game .. hm, Shell? Big grin looooseeeerzzzz Tongue Tongue Big grin

pff Tongue even if we would not win (we are ofc), i still kick YOUR ass any time Smug :> Smug

and for today:

GO NETHERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS (my big fav's this season)

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture
shellingjoke wrote:

pff Tongue even if we would not win (we are ofc), i still kick YOUR ass any time Smug :> Smug

depends in what i say Smug ill break your legs in soccer Tongue and in basketball, table tennis, chess, waterball and shoe throwing ill beat ya too, easily!! Tongue same for the game of kings (aka XO) .. Big grin

Cool

Anonymous
The official EURO2008-thread

poland is the best Happy that was very lucky for Germany ;p Podolski should play in pl ;] cuz he born in poland Happy Klose too ;p they r "jumpers" xD

outofhere!
hook's picture
ZIGZAG wrote:

poland is the best Happy that was very lucky for Germany ;p Podolski should play in pl ;] cuz he born in poland Happy Klose too ;p they r "jumpers" xD

Big grin trickz dont think so easy win for germany... jumpers only was born there but really good active in germany.... nor the dust when poland coming not in the finals... i love poland and have family there...

all szmata, xd

psy.co

Czechs played like sick animals and the worse team won. But if we win with Portugal, then we are champions Sleepy !

kek wrote:

quarters of WC 98. Cro won 1-0 from a penalty goal by Davor Suker. He had to take it twice because the players would rush the goal too soon. Therefore i cursed all the Gods twice and i wanted to castrate Suker twice Laughing Bad memories, but it's all in the past, now we're back up there where we belong and i'm feeling confident for this EURO.

Haha...when he was measuring his pulse before taking it for the 2nd time? I remmember that,but it wasnt quarter,it was 8th finals before the quarters cause in quarters we played with germany and in semifinals with france Winking

Titan,im not so sure we will be on top so soon,obviously lack of stamina in most of the players plus a problematic position in defense...the small guy Pranjic is actually midfielder (left wing) and our selector is forcing him to play defense. They might be motivated alot more against germany,but germany will be even more motivated imo,they want revenge for that loss in 98! Plus they are obviously much better physically prepared.

.aNk.mako!

Ima to young to remember 98' Tongue in my side i think croatia only play good games with Hard Oponents when they will go out from group they have big chances to hit Final ;>

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu