Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Well if we want to go down that road several of the polish stars dosen't even know polish. I guess it's nothing unique for any country in any sport nowadays.

True. You'd be hard pressed to find a national team that doesn't have at least one player that's not '100%' from that country. Multi-nationality is a fact everyone has to face, and there is nothing bad in having people who aren't from that country per se, but identify themselves with it, in the national team.

And this Poland beat Poland thing is pure bs, no offense. I understand the frustration as well as any other Polish person here, but come on, show a little sportsmanship and stop whining like idiots. We lost fair and square, Germany was simply the better team, that's all.

To be honest, i prefer to see my national team get out-played by a top class team (and Germany is a top class team, and one of the main favourites for the cup) after a decent match, then see it lose after being the dominant and better side throughout most of it (vide Switzerland and Austria games).

About today games - funny how everyone is not appreciating the strenght Romanian team has. Everyone looks at the matches through the prism of previous achievements and not the current state of affairs, and the state of affairs is that, France and Italy struggled to get to the finals in their qualifying groups, showed they lack consistent form (except for a handful of players), and Netherlands were second in their qualifying group only to... Romania. Imo Romanians have at least as much chances to leave the group as every other team there. Too bad about the draw, either way we'll have to say goodbye to 2 very good teams.

If Romanians will not suddenly fall apart, they're gonna take today's game. Italy v Netherlands is one big mystery to me, i don't dare guess the result.

j

great day of footbal today:D wooho

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

it's ok for podolski, i dont see any problem

look france team = african team Cool

at least you got Ribery and Henry, two amazing players ']

I bet that French will beat Ro, Italy will lose by Netherlands, Spain will beat Russia and Sweden will beat Greek. IF that happen i'll get money again Happy

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
madbringer wrote:

About today games - funny how everyone is not appreciating the strenght Romanian team has. Everyone looks at the matches through the prism of previous achievements and not the current state of affairs...

absolutely not. i expected an early and deserved 1:0 for france, leading to an offensive gameplay by RO which results in a 2:0 through a counter. after that RO scores their very deserved 2:1 and the following very offensive gameplay leads to another counter goal - 3:1.
i did expect it to be close, but my guess was that france would be lucky enough to score 2 goals more than RO.

w/e IMO the game was not that good. france did simply not have any idea about what to do with the ball. good defensive gameplay by RO too.

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

kek

@ ALL THE FRENCH SISSY FANBOIS HERE: WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW EH EH EH?! Big grin

Ok, *takes a deep breath* Let's have a look at the game.

Yes it was an UGLY game, ugliest so far maybe, because both sides played it very tactical and both were scared of eachother. Romania coming as underdogs played the defensive/counter-attack card and OMG WHAT A DEFENSE WE HAD!!111. The French took their time to find some confidence and start pushing a little, but they were anemic in front of the goal, they lacked confidence since our defenders mostly totally annihilated them.

We didnt deserve the win, but neither did France. Draw and fair game even if the "show" was not present, but i couldn't care less since WE DID NOT LOOSE!!!. WELL DONE LADS AND KEEP IT UP! ITALY U'RE NEXT. Cool

Oh and just a little remark about that biased referee. I felt exactly like the croatians did earlier. Maybe he didnt make such a huge mistake (the not given red card) BUT he made like A LOT more small mistakes that ALWAYS favoured France. Like we were not given 3 corners, once even when the sideline ref had signaled it, then France was not given 2 yellow cards for some killer tackles (and the one yellow they had could have been a red since it was a killer tackle from behind, but ok whatever) and we have also been thrown like 2 free yellow cards with a lot of ease.

MEJUTO GONZALEZ YOU BETTER CROSS THE STREET IF YOU SEE ME PUTO!!

-----------------------------------------------

Now i'm waiting for your next comments like Italy 3-0 Romania or Netherlands 2-0 Romania so I can still have a laugh afterwards! Cmon give me reasons to laugh pls Big grin

.aNk.mako!
kek wrote:

F1 haha everyone though that french will win Surprise i too but i didnt know that romania is so good prepered for euros ;O

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

kek
.aNk.mako! wrote:

kek wrote:

F1 haha everyone though that french will win Surprise i too but i didnt know that romania is so good prepered for euros ;O

BEWARE it isn't finished yet. We just need to play with more courage and attack more and I'm sure we can do some bigger surprises vs Italy and Holland. Cool

oh and ps. thx for the link Mircwar!

kraster
kraster's picture

sure fuck .. always when i wanted to win romania or bet on them they fucked me up but now when i bet the 1st time on the opponent they did a draw.. tho dunno was a bit confused.. cause during the game ofc i was with ro but dunno wanted france to win tho Tongue anyway we rock Big grin fuck the money, enjoy the game Tongue and yep was kinda ugly i mean Thinking @ first 45min ..

kek
kraster wrote:

cause during the game ofc i was with ro but dunno wanted france to win tho

Kraster you should be hanged by your money digging balls Sad U're more french than romanian to me now. Laughing