The official EURO2008-thread

606 replies [Last post]
.aNk.mako!

u even dont know how sad it must be Big grin i cried when i saw Podolski changed shirts with Lewandowski from poland ;>

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

kek
.aNk.mako! wrote:

Sry for double posting but question for trance cuz his from italy Tongue i forgot but toni dont have injury atm. ?? Smug

Mow has it right Winking I'm not italian, i just support an italian club team -> INTER!!!

I sure hope Toni is injured then Laughing

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
The official EURO2008-thread

Tomorrow should see some good games, let's see how Holland copes with Italy (18:00) and Romania with France (20:45). A dutch victory dosen't seem too far fetched considering italian injuries, but it's true that their recent form has been anything but spectacular. Hopeless to bet on these games.

mow Q [EN]

about toni, you just have to hit him with ball, and he gets it somehow in goal Happy

hazo
HAZO's picture

Mako I will say Tongue I guess that Germany wins 2-0. Anyway I think Poland wasn't so bad and should score too. GG Germany and GL Poland Laughing
For today: Netherlands-Italy-1:0, France-Romania-1:1
All my russian friends (and me too) trust in Romania and hope they will pass into 1/4.

Titan
Titann's picture

I feel sorry for Austria Sad , Croatia its a powerful team but i must say that they lost skill since i saw them playing against romania and won...
I hope we will make a good match today against mighty France. I don't want to say any score because footbal its so full of surprises Winking

gg Germany

You need people like me so you can point at them and say "that's the newbie".

kek
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Tomorrow should see some good games, let's see how Holland copes with Italy (18:00) and Romania with France (20:45). A dutch victory dosen't seem too far fetched considering italian injuries, but it's true that their recent form has been anything but spectacular. Hopeless to bet on these games.

You got it mixed, 18:00 Romania - France and 20:45 Italy - Holland.

GO ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titan
Titann's picture

We don't have to worry about that bastard referee Urs Meier no more... he retired. If he was the chosen referee for the match... we were beaten before the game began.

LoL when did we last played ro? Sry if my memory doesnt serve me well but wasnt it in 98'?

If u want a realistic comment about croatia,we lost skill since the england game and a devastating defeat from holland on our home terf,even eduardo was playing and it didnt matter. Something just broke after england and its not the same team anymore for months. We have 2-3 players that always give 100% but rest dont give a shit... as u might have noticed that idiot Budan who entered in 2nd half as substitute and was taking a stroal on the field,watching the opposite players maneuvre the ball infront of his nose,not even trying to steal it. A fresh player ffs and such behaviour...that prick doesnt deserve to be on euro.

Titan
Titann's picture

Ratz, what you said it is exactly what I said but with different words.
Every team has ups and downs because of the cycle between players generations. I think Croatia will be on the top again.. its just a matter of time.
I wish you best of luck!
:thumbleft: