The official EURO2008-thread

606 replies [Last post]
hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

the ref is cheering for Austria big time, it should be 1:0 for Croatia and we should have 1 player more then Austria.. but lets see what will happen later..

Ref stole from us and thats one thing...but croatia doesnt exist without Eduardo. We played TERRIBLE. No reason to be happy about this win...

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

the ref BULLSHIT helped us, learn to watch, noobs.
we should have got 1 goal at least, FU croatia Big grin

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

.aNk.mako!

hah xD gg croatia but there should be red card ... and on second half it austria have more chances but they couldnt shot anything but is not important now. GOOO POLAND !!!

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Austria played really nice whole second half, they attacked all the time and imo they should tie, but life is brutal, really unfortunetly game for Austria. But there was also nice foul in about 29min, it looked like austria's player would like to kill opponent Big grin

Now, go go Poland! Big grin

¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.
\¸.POLSKA.¸¸.
\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.
\
\

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

hazo
HAZO's picture

Germany-Poland good game, Germany has more moments but and Poland should to score at least 1 time atm

.aNk.mako!

Poland 2-0 Poland
gg
ps. HAZO DONT EVEN TRY TO POST ANYTHING!!!!XD

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

gg! i bet on 2:0 Happy

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

kek

wasnt able to watch any of the 2 games in full, so gonna skip my post match debriefing.

But i guess it feels kinda bad for Poland to have been beaten by....Poland Confused

kraster
kraster's picture

3 games good.. need 3 more and my bet will give me cash . (First time i wish tomorrow ro will loose:P ..we suck and dont deserve it anyway ..)

btw good games these 2 days.. but dunno felt like smth was missing from all of it .. dunno maybe its too much presure.. not much of 'nice' imo