®THC RR Cup//R2//Rage 2:0 Beki//21.05.12

18 replies [Last post]
You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
Re: THC RR Cup//R2//Rage 2:0 Beki//21.05.12

Beki is really friendly guy in here, he doesn't deserve this shit. Go troll real scumbags, rookie.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

/
q3fun's picture

= gg

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
animalchik wrote:

item spawns are fucked up since long time and was even rapport but nobody actually bothered about it, the thing is the items counters does not restart after warmup and if someone took the item during warmup it wont going to spawn on round begin, but that's not cfg fault but the mod

Item counters do reset during start of match, so I guess that has been fixed in new version of the config. If that was a mod-wide problem, then every person in excessive who played vq3 would have raged and told about that problem.

animalchik wrote:

btw. shady i can bet u don't like when *somebody* distributed your game, so keep in mind to behave proper and stfu yourself like u would wish rayden keep stfu ;} despite the fact what was happening out in game, there some guide rules that especially referees shouldn't break

Agreed about that, I should not have said anything mid-game, and in fact, that decision came out of wanting to help him so Zack could lose a map. In other mods, I'd be criticised more for telling mega time rather than speaking out, but oh well. But ja, I'm acknowledging my mistake, and this sort of thing just shouldn't have happened. Oh well, it made for great entertainment though.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Rage just kicking asses, nothing to wonder. GG.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Item counters do reset during start of match, so I guess that has been fixed in new version of the config. If that was a mod-wide problem, then every person in excessive who played vq3 would have raged and told about that problem.

its hard to believe someone playing vq3 here Tongue the problem with item counters appeared in several config's, its even registered in demos of past 1v1 cup on rr, when i tried to test that locally now on rr and plusn then yeah items spawned properly, have i did oversleep some mod update then or it is magic? i thought there was no mod update and no plusn update since the cup i took a part in

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

if im right there is a config option which enables respawn of items.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Great success.

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture
madbringer wrote:

Great success.

AHAHAH. XD