thx for ref

alienM
alienM's picture
Re: THC RR Cup//R2//Rage 2:0 Beki//21.05.12

gg both! nice first map hun! Happy

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture

Add the FFS demos!!! And i say that again. fuck you.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
BEKI wrote:

Add the FFS demos!!! And i say that again. fuck you.

lol you mad bro?!

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture

bug cfg.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

demos
<a href="http://speedy.sh/HRahV/2012-05-21-20-04-32-q3dm6-zmb-war-server.dm-68">http://speedy.sh/HRahV/2012-05-21-20-04-32-q3dm6-zmb-war-server.dm-68</a>

<a href="http://speedy.sh/MGY7K/2012-05-21-20-17-04-q3dm2-zmb-war-server.dm-68">http://speedy.sh/MGY7K/2012-05-21-20-17-04-q3dm2-zmb-war-server.dm-68</a>

I had a conversation with epsi today about the community failing due to stupidity of players. And honestly, I keep surprising myself thinking people cannot get any more stupider, but Beki probably takes the crown.

OK, going back to map 1, as an in-depth analysis as an (amateur) shoutcaster, Zack went through seeing item respawn times and locations, while Beki +forwarded around map hoping for MUSTAKRAKISH, the Finnish Lake Troll to grant him the ability to win this match.

Anyways, so like start of game, zack, even though not strafing proficiently, still does a nice mega->red->manouvre and is aware of item respawns, and then just uses his mapcontrol advantage to gather extra frags. Nice job having all 6 megas on shutdown and timing RA and gg.
Except Beki raged cos he didn't use his clock to an advantage, started raging when showing up randomly to MH area and not seeing it. To the point he actually called a timeout to whine about mega not being there. I lost control and started laughing at Beki during this timeout. (included in demo c: )

DM2: much better from beki, cos there are 3 YA's, 1 RA and 1 mega, so it's much easier to stroll around and walk into powerups by mistake. He had still whined about "bugs" such as "no jumps" and "I was next to YA and zack shot me and YA spawned" (yea, it was your death that triggered the YA spawn :F )

The following scene might be a little too scary for those with heart conditions, as well as young children and pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers, so please make sure they are removed from the screen to avoid any long-term nerve damage.

Beki has just accidentally walked into the megahealth area like 40 seconds before the mega was supposed to spawn. And stays there for around 15-20 seconds. At that point, I have lost faith in humanity, and actually decided to help him out by saying "mega's not spawning for another 25 seconds braw" at which point he snapped at me and said that "who is playing, me or you" and "refs always waste my time"

Honestly, what kind of cognitive process must be going through someone's mind to, while knowing spawn times, to show up 40 seconds away and stand around waiting nonchalantly. Turbo-baffling.

So in a mod which has never been known for intelligence of the average forumite or community member, someone has actually shone through by standing out for retardation. With so many candidates, it takes special dedication and years of training to reach that special level, which would leave people like Jeffer, Balrog, Jiva and left behind your trail (most likely trail of drool).

Congratz to Beki, who is now considered a People's person of The Great Nation of ExcessivePLUS and give a lifetime Retard award!

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

alienM
alienM's picture
BEKI wrote:

bug cfg.

Beki, before 3 days when Rage played against ShadyAK, I was present on server when he uploaded original newest version of rr v4 from Zazryn's link. So I didn't checked if is buggy or not, but is valid that is for sure. I gave him Zazryn's link to upload it on ZMB war server. So it's same config on which you won Bopoh. Cmon people, let's at least one more time just say to opponent who won "gg, well played, you won deserved", I think it's not so hard... Winking

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

item spawns are fucked up since long time and was even rapport but nobody actually bothered about it, the thing is the items counters does not restart after warmup and if someone took the item during warmup it wont going to spawn on round begin, but that's not cfg fault but the mod

btw. shady i can bet u don't like when *somebody* distributed your game, so keep in mind to behave proper and stfu yourself like u would wish rayden keep stfu ;} despite the fact what was happening out in game, there some guide rules that especially referees shouldn't break

I am addicted to life.

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

demos
<a href="http://speedy.sh/HRahV/2012-05-21-20-04-32-q3dm6-zmb-war-server.dm-68">http://speedy.sh/HRahV/2012-05-21-20-04-32-q3dm6-zmb-war-server.dm-68</a>

<a href="http://speedy.sh/MGY7K/2012-05-21-20-17-04-q3dm2-zmb-war-server.dm-68">http://speedy.sh/MGY7K/2012-05-21-20-17-04-q3dm2-zmb-war-server.dm-68</a>

I had a conversation with epsi today about the community failing due to stupidity of players. And honestly, I keep surprising myself thinking people cannot get any more stupider, but Beki probably takes the crown.

OK, going back to map 1, as an in-depth analysis as an (amateur) shoutcaster, Zack went through seeing item respawn times and locations, while Beki +forwarded around map hoping for MUSTAKRAKISH, the Finnish Lake Troll to grant him the ability to win this match.

Anyways, so like start of game, zack, even though not strafing proficiently, still does a nice mega->red->manouvre and is aware of item respawns, and then just uses his mapcontrol advantage to gather extra frags. Nice job having all 6 megas on shutdown and timing RA and gg.
Except Beki raged cos he didn't use his clock to an advantage, started raging when showing up randomly to MH area and not seeing it. To the point he actually called a timeout to whine about mega not being there. I lost control and started laughing at Beki during this timeout. (included in demo c: )

DM2: much better from beki, cos there are 3 YA's, 1 RA and 1 mega, so it's much easier to stroll around and walk into powerups by mistake. He had still whined about "bugs" such as "no jumps" and "I was next to YA and zack shot me and YA spawned" (yea, it was your death that triggered the YA spawn :F )

The following scene might be a little too scary for those with heart conditions, as well as young children and pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers, so please make sure they are removed from the screen to avoid any long-term nerve damage.

Beki has just accidentally walked into the megahealth area like 40 seconds before the mega was supposed to spawn. And stays there for around 15-20 seconds. At that point, I have lost faith in humanity, and actually decided to help him out by saying "mega's not spawning for another 25 seconds braw" at which point he snapped at me and said that "who is playing, me or you" and "refs always waste my time"

Honestly, what kind of cognitive process must be going through someone's mind to, while knowing spawn times, to show up 40 seconds away and stand around waiting nonchalantly. Turbo-baffling.

So in a mod which has never been known for intelligence of the average forumite or community member, someone has actually shone through by standing out for retardation. With so many candidates, it takes special dedication and years of training to reach that special level, which would leave people like Jeffer, Balrog, Jiva and left behind your trail (most likely trail of drool).

Congratz to Beki, who is now considered a People's person of The Great Nation of ExcessivePLUS and give a lifetime Retard award!

I dont care your bullshit. it is same what you wrote, column or thread, i dont care.
Do what you want.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

I am impressed shady Big grin

silence is better than bullshit

echooo ^
echo's picture

gut gejm

each of shady's posts looks like chapters in a book. Big grin