TDML Round #8: Hyper 2:1 Dark Renown Team /2.12.2007

90 replies [Last post]
{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
NARANCA wrote:

faith couldnt just say: lets play i have no time but he prefer more shap language, maybe he likes insult ppl, its not my problem but him own..

Reading everything it appears that you were informed a large number of times that faith had to go, what you write here isn't fair; furthermore, stating "he likes insult ppl" lacking respect for a player like faith who is one of the oldest here with everything he has done for the community is not reasonable from you. Words have sense so care what you write thx.

Now true this was a tensed match and for sure both clan were stressed and share the faults. I do regret some words from drt, and i do regret that you think we "forced" you to take wo.

Hyper and drt are 2 great and old clans that need to be an example for the community, i can read that the spec here want us to play this last map and to finish the clanwar. I'm certain it will not a prob for drt to play it, i urge hyper to consider it quickly, i'm sure we can get some kind of special derogation from rankmod if its against rule or whatev.

Play it, finish it and end it

****edit after faith post, i dont even want to comment about hypers, i would not be nice...
I canNOT believe such respected clan said that.

69:08 say: HYPER*DEKY: we wait him(faith), and when he come we take wo

70:10 tell: HYPER*DEKY to HYPER.DRAGON: we can lose this..

70:14 tell: HYPER.DRAGON to HYPER*DEKY: if we use WO . im sure he will be very angrY xD

70:28 tell: HYPER.DRAGON to HYPER*DEKY: we are not friends Hyp and drt Tongue

70:46 tell: HYPER.DRAGON to HYPER*DEKY: we can say we have no time for rematch cuz of tdm leage Tongue
    70:56 tell: HYPER*DEKY to HYPER.DRAGON: we take wo, say it Thumbs down
    70:56 tell: HYPER.DRAGON to HYPER*DEKY: good idea? its not chicken style Tongue

Again the best way to get over this is to play that f***** las map
thank you.

[/]

Warren G
FELiX's picture
{D*R*T} FAITH wrote:

I almost forgot.

I'd be great if some rank admin could state whether this is a WO in terms of clan ranking (we did play 2 maps after all - so its more like TIE as far as ranking is concerned)

Cheerio F8`

im worried but it will be not objective statement due to we have only ONE rank admin - foksie who is like we know member of one clan in this case. Eh heres my question, could we have more than one rank admin? I dont take any site of this problem i just want to know how solve "objective position of rank admin" in such as case.

kek

In this case flex, the head mods will also look into the matter and make sure the Rank admin did an objective and impartial decision. Nothing to be worried about.

EVOL.PANDORA!BOX

Thanks - reading the log was so funny ... but what really concerns me:

pff .. are u guys really amazed by "hyper style" and their (not all of them thou) attitude? It was visible from a longer time ... so no big suprise here.

------------------------------

chess.propaganda.magick

------------------------------

Gallery: http://pho3nix-bf.deviantart.com/gallery/

THE pferdhund
AesTheTikA's picture

/tell... /tell..../tell everyone

thats PRIVACY. what u saw in this log should be lame?

its lame to not have the time to disable/enable a pw what takes about 30 sec in total.

that marcus thingy is a running gag- des is a running fag. brääähhhh

every time i see a topic in wich u posted it´s like down from a deep hole -a quiet voice "hyper sux". but if u have to hear it over and over again its annoying after a time. so stop it, thx.

eXtreme.nosia!
Nosia's picture

DRT fix ur fucking server !!! i was update pb with pbsetup and litle utilite from ur site pbweb and res comp! But i couldnt join ! Im not idiot and i was write normal pass! And server write INV. PASS! This shit was and when we played fw with ure!

You are gangsters? No! We are russians!

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

sorry f8, but you got big disrespect from me now, private /tell logs between deky and dragon shouldn`t be posted in public, they are private cos nobody cant see it without logs...

for others, hypers can discuss about that they want in private..

and hypers or not hypers stile, its not your and or somebody else business, lets leave it only to hypers..

Now take it, its WO and end of story (if only hypers will not agree with play 3rd map)

PS. mods lock it..

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

yea, posting the logs that show the /tell msg's should be private and you should have discussed privately. that is pretty damn cheap shot. I'm not for either party in this argument, both have thier issues imo in this particular case. But to post what deky and dragon wrote in public isn't really a smart way to behave.

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

Interesting morning reading in this thread Confused

I know i don't have a say in this matter,but posting /tell messages in public is a damn low thing to do! You've hit a low water mark in my book that's for sure! bah....

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Hate, so much hate. In internet game. Hate, so much hate on internet forum which is about game...

- Hyper suggest to play that CW at 20 and DRT cant play until 22.
- DRT ask to play in 21, that is pretty idealistic expectation to play 3 maps which each have 15 minutes including 5 minutes between maps which is 10 minutes in sum. Summing up time that is 55 minutes.
- After delay which is usually acceptable 15 minutes as academic quarter it was impossible to play 3 maps until 22. So, I am amazed why DRT did not postpone that CW before starting, was obvious that can't be finished until 22. BTW Faith's choice was starting at 21, so he should assure enough members which can finish that CW.
- DRT & HYPER have a lot members and there should not be a problem have 4 ppl. in line up.

And as conclusion somehow HYPER have bad attitude ? Now HYPER is guilty because of what ?

@Trance: Nice adding fire on this topic. You should cool down both sides and not involved personally... When you are general mod, you should forget about your personal opinion. You should act in common interest of community instead posting personal opinions which bring more fire...
Also is interesting point about supervising Rank Leader...

For me how I see things, all is about DRT lack of organization. It is more amazing that happens to old and experienced clan. Hopefully everybody should learn something from this...

To HYPER: Why you answer on provocations? You are good and mature clan and should be cooler in situations like this. You are #2 clan in E+ and others should respect you ! Unfortunately some don't.

Final thoughts: Instead of who is guilty for what, in case that DRT on polite way ask from HYPER postponing last map, I am 100% sure that HYPER will accept that with no problems... But putting all blame on one side make reaction from HYPER what it is...

Peace

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...