TDML Round #8: Hyper 2:1 Dark Renown Team /2.12.2007

90 replies [Last post]
HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
Lakitu wrote:

When someone posts a log, he/she should post the whole context - And I know there are a lot of people sharing the same thought as me.

Quote:
we can say we have no time for rematch cuz of tdm leage

This says (for me) that you are trying to find up a reason to blame, when there really wasn't any.

That private log is something different than an "I love you/Dirty-talk"-log which is for me, again, privacy. A log about WO/League and similiar stuff is usually not privacy. The context was something concerning more people than just two lovers.

i dont care that u guys see my logs its true, i wrote that and no one know me better than hyper members ( to know if its a sentence with fun(joke) or not . its no excuse its that what i say here . if we wanted win by wo we didnt waited about 20 min or server. ( 1drt member said faith comes back in 20 min )
and why we stay by this is simple.

Asso , Nosia , deky "should" play on dm7. they couldnt join on server ( server bug with pw ) better to say we planned our lineup and could not let them play. also deky couldnt play the first 12 mins . all this cuz drt was on stress with the time.

froggy came arround 21:25 . it doesnt matter if we would be rdy to play at 21:00 or so. we came arround 21:10 if i am not wrong

Quote:
That private log is something different than an "I love you/Dirty-talk"-log which is for me, again, privacy. A log about WO/League and similiar stuff is usually not privacy. The context was something concerning more people than just two lovers.

think good about this if it would be not "Secret" i would not use /tell "id"
simple or ?
@ skull . you can always say something to have right.
Skull : dont see a problem if war would have started 21:00 if if if .. i played more than 40 cw's it happends 0x that we start at the time what we planed.

@ghostalker. i dont know where deky talked to you and i think its not that problem. cuz u guys choicethe time not we. but on hyp privat he told me that we will probably play on 20:00 . but the time is not the problem here so..

we dont agree the 3rd map because i could not play on this cw with my player as i wanted its disappointed . we could do better if there was no stress with time. we couldnt handle with it . ref came and game started...( not so fair )

thx froggy for beein ref.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
HYPER'DRAGON wrote:

we dont agree the 3rd map because i could not play on this cw with my player as i wanted its disappointed .

could you clarify this a bit please? i dont quite understand what you just said there, and it looks important.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Lakitu

Quote:

Once again, for me it sounds like you're trying to make up a reason to blame on - "we can say........". It's not weird if it was a private message if what I'm saying is true (I'm not saying it is!). If it just was a joke, why are you so engaged keeping it secret?

Don't misunderstand me, please - I just think it's weird.

kek

Just had confirmation from Dragon on MSN, Hyper will take a WO here.

[code:1]Levrone says:
i answered on the topic
Levrone says:
drt -vs hyp WO
[/code:1]

The rank admin will post all the necessary infos concerning this war and clan rank then thread gets locked.

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture
Lakitu wrote:

Quote:

Once again, for me it sounds like you're trying to make up a reason to blame on - "we can say........". It's not weird if it was a private message if what I'm saying is true (I'm not saying it is!). If it just was a joke, why are you so engaged keeping it secret?

even it was then what? stop back to non important things Love struck

: )

EVOL.PANDORA!BOX
toxicity wrote:

EVOL.PANDORA!BOX wrote:
funny u say deky it was just joke with playing someone instead of someone - couse that in ur mouths is a lie. hypocrisy rocks.

And you are god or what that u are talking this? You see in his brain ,or know him quite good for decide about that ?I think no then Stfu!
?

His sister Dea - told me when she was in Cracow. I also have his confirmation on msn. I would not say without being sure.

------------------------------

chess.propaganda.magick

------------------------------

Gallery: http://pho3nix-bf.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lakitu
NARANCA wrote:

Lakitu wrote:
Quote:

even it was then what? stop back to non important things Love struck

If you think it's non-imprortant, why even bother about it? Winking

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

HYPER'DRAGON wrote:
we dont agree the 3rd map because i could not play on this cw with my player as i wanted its disappointed .

could you clarify this a bit please? i dont quite understand what you just said there, and it looks important.

more infos on msn i wrote today and yesterday about 5x no answer comes. u was busy/afk maybe. what i mean was

we played without Asso Nosia Deky ( dm7 ) and that was disappointed .
we planned lineup and as u know they couldt join Confused . thats why we decide to take this as a wo for us.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
EVOL.PANDORA!BOX wrote:

toxicity wrote:
EVOL.PANDORA!BOX wrote:
funny u say deky it was just joke with playing someone instead of someone - couse that in ur mouths is a lie. hypocrisy rocks.

And you are god or what that u are talking this? You see in his brain ,or know him quite good for decide about that ?I think no then Stfu!
?

His sister Dea - told me when she was in Cracow. I also have his confirmation on msn. I would not say without being sure.

Tomorrow when I wake up I will say something else if I want to, the next day I will say again something else, and how will you be sure what is the true?

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
HYPER'DRAGON wrote:

more infos on msn i wrote today and yesterday about 5x no answer comes. u was busy/afk maybe.

i didnt get any message on MSN. could you readd me and send me a message again? just so i can see if its maybe problem with my msn.

HYPER'DRAGON wrote:

what i mean was we played without Asso Nosia Deky ( dm7 ) and that was disappointed .
we planned lineup and as u know they couldt join Confused . thats why we decide to take this as a wo for us.

thanx for the clarification. the entire war went really badly, and im not angry with your decision. i will reedit toxic's post with all the ranking data.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!