TDM RS 2:1 OSC / 03.08.2008

46 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

what is a children garden?

OSC·MADMASTER
Revolution's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

what is a children garden?

are u really not smart enough to know that he means kindergarten or u wanna provocate him? Happy

mow Q [EN]
epsiplayer wrote:

and no laggy server next time

Do you pay a good one? If not, be happy with that what u get! This is not a wish concert. It is much more a clew, which consists at least with 50 % out of complete idiots.

(yea, i had a very bad day, still have...)

@mad
i wanna provoce him, not that i would have a point to, since my english is not better, but i want to provoce him.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

gg/ shame about the poo

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

OSC·MADMASTER
Revolution's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

epsiplayer wrote:
and no laggy server next time

Do you pay a good one? If not, be happy with that what u get! This is not a wish concert. It is much more a clew, which consists at least with 50 % out of complete idiots.

(yea, i had a very bad day, still have...)

@mad
i wanna provoce him, not that i would have a point to, since my english is not better, but i want to provoce him.

ahe , and u really think with provocating more people its the solution of the conflict? seems u are right with the 50% idiotsconsistence :roll:

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

Ok both sides cut the crap, everything is not always black and white, go argue somewhere else.

oh and madmaster.. what do you have to say about provocating someone when youre the one with an ego thats too big so you kept deleting my posts when lakitu decided to leave osc.. too bad .. too bad.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup