TDM RS 2:1 OSC / 03.08.2008

46 replies [Last post]
PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

we played 2. times and we won 2. times againist osc . we can play 3.times again. when u wanna

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

bazz
Bazz's picture
®TDM RS 2:1 OSC / 03.08.2008
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

wanted do this 2:0

ye sure cause RS are the excessive stars Laughing

PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

we played 2. times and we won 2. times againist osc . we can play 3.times again. when u wanna

dont make a cake in pants...fps dicrease,lags like from other planet and u ask for revenge?if i'll fix probs i can play with ya all alone LOL Laughing

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

gg clans :!:

OSC wtf Thinking: Thinking

GoGoGo Osc, i waiting for you in action :twisted:

Regs Zydek/Arm Big grin :twisted:

OSC·MADMASTER
Revolution's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

wanted do this 2:0, but today like never net was disconnecting all over,
and dm11 only played 6min, server was lag 4 everyone. gg eff win Happy.

bla bla.. u played last second maps and difference was 10- 12 so we could have won too.. but if u like this bullshit excuses then u have to know first it was our cw after some mounths , totally not in form and we still could have won , we didnt have mouzer, nispe was working , and vobb is inactive our best players in dm17 and dm6 , so if they played then it will be a 2-0 and hell yes u know for who Winking

u dont wanna stfu and let it a gg?

then answer me this question pls:

- i was asking purg since 4mounths for revenge he didnt want until he got pjax from military and recruit i m legend , we just played when u challenge us and we didnt say nothing

- u didnt want to tell us who is i m legend , totally unknown player dont even know if he plays for another clan but we didnt say nothing

-purg didnt want to tell me rsmap map first so we said our first and we didnt say nothing

-u absolutly wanted to play our map first so we played it and we didnt say nothing

-rs had 9999999 players but we had to wait so long until pjax comes and we didnt say nothing

-u gave us a shitty server lagging like hell , we played in and we didnt say nothing

-too many timeout because of inet of pjax and we didnt say nothing

but in the second map when i had to restart my quake because of fps lag 3 times xeno starting to insult us , purg cryed that he is now pissed off rs was complaining .. are u ppl so damn fukin dumb or blind?

i dont think we will play another revenge against u it doesnt make any fun to play thoses morrony games , u got the points but not the respect , cheers!

xXx

@ mad u need always the last word just gg Winking

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

pfff mad dont do that . this is only a game for funn. u back 4 month ago after this game..

i dont wanna talk about timeouts . u can watch demos

and we waited pjax . cos of he setted this cw and he is leader . i have problem with pc . i m playing on laptop.. so we need one leader in team .. we waited only 5 min.

and xeno is big kurwa Big grin he said me alot of bad words in during the game ... he is sneaky bastard ..

i ll say only good game and i never give answer nothing.

and demos suck abit .. sry for this...

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

LOOUDER * DSS
deva.ozzy's picture

lul oO , easy guys Cool play revenge and will see Winking

el gg

V One Shot ! V

One shot, one kill, no luck - just skill !

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
®TDM RS 2:1 OSC / 03.08.2008

gg

OSC·MADMASTER wrote:

-u gave us a shitty server lagging like hell , we played in and we didnt say nothing!

Maybe it was Torrents time on the server Big grin

Cuz this machine handle 1 shoutcast radio & tv and torrents that I cannot controll, well and its a backup server untill real e+warzone from germany maybe comeback.

Avalanche
Luqash's picture

@mad that was touche Big grin gg for both, osc don't worry nwxt time the match woud be yours Winking

btw who is legend? Thinking:

hazo
HAZO's picture

omg guys calm down, stop crying like kids.
I know that we were waiting for Pjax, but we also were waiting for MM and OSC took more timeouts than RS. And server had lags for all players. Anyway guys stop argue, it's just a game and we all play for fun. Next time when OSC will ask for revenge I am sure that RS will said Yes and we will see who is better.
GG RS, GG OSC!!!