TDM RS 2:1 OSC / 03.08.2008

46 replies [Last post]
scyzor

Big grin

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

pfff mad dont do that . this is only a game for funn. u back 4 month ago after this game..

i dont wanna talk about timeouts . u can watch demos

and we waited pjax . cos of he setted this cw and he is leader . i have problem with pc . i m playing on laptop.. so we need one leader in team .. we waited only 5 min.

and xeno is big kurwa Big grin he said me alot of bad words in during the game ... he is sneaky bastard ..

i ll say only good game and i never give answer nothing.

and demos suck abit .. sry for this...

arent you second leader ?
you know that xeno Blame your clan ?

you cant stop xeno with his bad words?

that is very noobish when someone take timeout and 1 from enemy say " omfg " or " fuck why timeout " can you guys be nicer ? ( u say its a game ,,so tell me why ur member get "angry" you are second leader you must talk to them and control them .

i am here neutral im not osc fan and ofc not rs fan
but i have much more respect too osc with their nice/friendly player

( thats why i have more respect ) and madmaster have a right to get the answers about his question .

and 1 question for me now . who is that guy "im legend"

let it be by a "GG" and do it next time friendlier/cooler Winking

hardcorowy papa
Angel Of Death's picture

gg

WHG wrote:

Oska pozazdroscil Blaze'owi jego BFG Happy bo sam chodzi z gauntletem ;]

HIDDeN|KIx wrote:

OK.... Blaze you are the Best

yes - i'm better than you.

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

gg both, well done rs Winking

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

hazo
HAZO's picture

@Dragon
just a few words - when OSC took timeouts their players also were talking the same words about "wth is it" and etc, especially on last map. And all know very well that Xeno always talks some shit and it's unreal to stfu him...

Anyway I am really sorry that we have such argues Sad e+ is a community at first, I found here a lot of nice ppl with whom I have pleasure to talk and I really hope that in future we won't forget that even on cw, bcz it's just a game! Let's be more patient next time in such situations and try to solve the problem without argue and calling each other shit and kurwa...
Regards, Hazo.

** turasinho
Turas's picture

No excuses. Gg.

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

OSC·MADMASTER
Revolution's picture
DNA * HAZO wrote:

@Dragon
Anyway I am really sorry that we have such argues Sad e+ is a community at first, I found here a lot of nice ppl with whom I have pleasure to talk and I really hope that in future we won't forget that even on cw, bcz it's just a game! Let's be more patient next time in such situations and try to solve the problem without argue and calling each other shit and kurwa...
Regards, Hazo.

I agree.. and if u read my text we didnt complain about nothing (its our rule in osc , just play wihout crying) until pjax and purgatory started to bullshiting in this thread that they always win or they could have won 2-0 , kidslike , this is unnecessery shit imo and has no sens , especially in this case , we accepted all terms of rs just to play a clean cw , but rs still had something to complain here and our patience has a limit.

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
®TDM RS 2:1 OSC / 03.08.2008
HYPER'DRAGON wrote:

and 1 question for me now . who is that guy "im legend"

Ok, I can not wait any more Tongue, I will reveal his identity, since he always reveals mine on server when I fake nick he always says Hey Equil and everyone on the server knows who I am..Tongue.
It's........H4l !

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

hazo
HAZO's picture

MM, I don't think that Purgy and Pjax said that they wanted to win 2-0 only bcz they wanted to offend U. Anyway I agree that it wasn't necessary to write such things.

Equi, lol, Legend and H4l play on servers at the same time, it can't be the one person Happy

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
DNA * HAZO wrote:

MM, I don't think that Purgy and Pjax said that they wanted to win 2-0 only bcz they wanted to offend U. Anyway I agree that it wasn't necessary to write such things.

Equi, lol, Legend and H4l play on servers at the same time, it can't be the one person Happy

is that secret who he is ?? if he isnt h4l so where is h4l ? Big grin

DNA * HAZO wrote:

@Dragon
just a few words - when OSC took timeouts their players also were talking the same words about "wth is it" and etc, especially on last map. And all know very well that Xeno always talks some shit and it's unreal to stfu him...

Regards, Hazo.

thats crap, i see 1 way to fix this problem
i think you know what i am thinking or ? Happy