TAG: HYPER 2:0 Death Sentence 5.10.08

55 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®TAG: HYPER 2:0 Death Sentence 5.10.08

problem is, i seen on spider it was pb and pure, but i cant skip the rule, sry Sad
if there is a solution with not posting demo's, i gonna find it, but ds would be really sporty if they post their demo's of the warmups Happy

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

problem is, i seen on spider it was pb and pure, but i cant skip the rule, sry Sad
if there is a solution with not posting demo's, i gonna find it, but ds would be really sporty if they post their demo's of the warmups Happy

hey skull !
i asked DEA*DS she has not any demos and she think DS has not any DEMOS .
YES its rule to make a demo but could someone tell me wth we need a DEMO? i had the fucking demo Happy i just overwrite them by recording new demos. the person who created this rule must tell me "what a DEMOS can proof what we cant " in this cw there was np by both side. i think demo is needed if there is a trouble . so plz explain me why is a demo needed i hope WE -> ( DS/HYPER ) can tell you the infos what you need . i dont say posting demos are bad, i guess it has a special reason for sure. but in this fact i see no good reason to post demos. as i said it was a clean good cw .

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

demo is needed to prove that pure was on.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

better start your project with servers for cws eaither leaders will get nuts with so much rules Tongue

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

project is started all the time, server admins are lazy (exceptions noted!).

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

But, if the ranking assistant himself, can testify and prove, as he admitted he saw with his own eyes, that pure and pb were on, isn't that just as good?

Don't be so strict and bureaucratic. It's not about the means, it's about the end they lead to, and in this case, it's proving pb and pure were on. Which everyone knows by now, they were indeed on, and this is all a pointless discussion about a technicality.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
madbringer wrote:

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

But, if the ranking assistant himself, can testify and prove, as he admitted he saw with his own eyes, that pure and pb were on, isn't that just as good?

Don't be so strict and bureaucratic. It's not about the means, it's about the end they lead to, and in this case, it's proving pb and pure were on. Which everyone knows by now, they were indeed on, and this is all a pointless discussion about a technicality.

And then next time when this happens to some other 2 clans, someone will say: oh leukothea likes hyper and hates ds so hypers game was ranked and ds not BLEBLEBLEBLEBELBELEBLBE

as the usual bleblbleblebe that goes in here eh?

Well, guess what. no.

Demos are needed, rule applies for everyone.

Did Hyper ever had a case like this in ranking?

Because if not, the war gets ranked (by foksies freebie rule).

And if you excuse me now.. im gonna go back to bed.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

The point is, a ranking assistant saw that the game was played in a pb 1, pure 1 environment. This is at least as good a proof as a demo, and i see no reason why it shouldn't be treated the same.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
madbringer wrote:

The point is, a ranking assistant saw that the game was played in a pb 1, pure 1 environment. This is at least as good a proof as a demo, and i see no reason why it shouldn't be treated the same.

oh i got nothing against that.. if theres someone i trust then its Skull, but under one condition.. that NO ONE, NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING CLAN, puts this particular case in our faces for ranking it.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Wishful thinking, but, considering the circumstances, that would be stupid. IE. neither clan has any problems with the way the war was played, it was played on a 'safe' server, and Skullface is positive that everything was okay.

So, yeah.