TAG: HYPER 2:0 Death Sentence 5.10.08

55 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®TAG: HYPER 2:0 Death Sentence 5.10.08
madbringer wrote:

Wishful thinking, but, considering the circumstances, that would be stupid. IE. neither clan has any problems with the way the war was played, it was played on a 'safe' server, and Skullface is positive that everything was okay.

So, yeah.

i cant be used as evidence since clanleaders like arghali dont like me.
we found a way to look up, pls just wait a bit Happy

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture

Isn't watching the spider more effective than demos anyway? I mean, 10 seconds of pure on could mean 14:50 of pure off.

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
.aNk.digit! wrote:

Isn't watching the spider more effective than demos anyway? I mean, 10 seconds of pure on could mean 14:50 of pure off.

nope, turning it off automatically restarts map Smug

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

Log says, pure 1. Log is available from me. I send this log to rank-mod. Or if both clans agree (if they did not talk any bs in priv-chat, i did not check it Winking), then i can do it public for all, just want to remind, that there is a lot of teamchat, and i dont think, that clans agree to make it public. Additional, pb.log from this day is available, too.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Log says, pure 1. Log is available from me. I send this log to rank-mod. Or if both clans agree (if they did not talk any bs in priv-chat, i did not check it Winking), then i can do it public for all, just want to remind, that there is a lot of teamchat, and i dont think, that clans agree to make it public. Additional, pb.log from this day is available, too.

Tx for your help, but I think we have already got solution with that freebie.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

why spend your freebie, if alternatives exist?

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

well, i'm not so informed about it, but if that is the possible way too then it would be great to not spend it of course.. let's see what will Ina say on it then..

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

well, i'm not so informed about it, but if that is the possible way too then it would be great to not spend it of course.. let's see what will Ina say on it then..

Yes, i wont spend your freebie on this since skull and i decided to ask mow about it so your problem is solved.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Maybe also consider updating the inherently flawed rank rule?

Sriam
Sriam's picture

juhu the war is ranked Happy
thx all who helped Happy

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!