Samsung SyncMaster C27A750X anyone?

38 replies [Last post]
BOZO
Bozo's picture

Got the XL2420T today and I am very pleased. Set-up was easy, everything seems to be solid work. The image quality is incredibly good and gaming feels very well. I thank you guys for pointing me to a 120 Hz panel. Now I need to get used to the enormous size first. Happy

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

I'm also getting the XL2420T for Christmas and I hope that I can finally update next year my 8 years old computer Happy I won't have to get used to the size as mine is the same size Happy

Does anyone know where to buy it in UK?

edit: just found it will be available in UK mid December the earliest, so I guess it will be a belated Christmas present xD

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
XTERMY [EN] wrote:

I'm also getting the XL2420T for Christmas and I hope that I can finally update next year my 8 years old computer Happy I won't have to get used to the size as mine is the same size Happy

Does anyone know where to buy it in UK?

edit: just found it will be available in UK mid December the earliest, so I guess it will be a belated Christmas present xD

u mean the new one or the old one? Oo

the new version will be in december yes Tongue

P.S. suertudo! Happy yo tmb me quiero pillar dos uno pa mi otro pa la novia...a ver si saco pasta Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

P.S. suertudo! Happy yo tmb me quiero pillar dos uno pa mi otro pa la novia...a ver si saco pasta Big grin

The new one as I already can get the old one in Amazon Happy

That's not good that you try to make money from your girlfriend but I'm getting it from mine haha

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
XTERMY [EN] wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

The new one as I already can get the old one in Amazon Happy

That's not good that you try to make money from your girlfriend but I'm getting it from mine haha

heheh

anyway hope i get money to buy two Happy

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

I got the Benq XL2420T last Saturday and is a good monitor.

@Bozo: What settings do you use and did you got any problems with it so far?

My settings:

Picture Mode= Standard
Brightness= 36 (adjust according to preferences and lighting)
Contrast= 50
Gamma Mode= Gamma 4

Red= 96
Green= 97
Blue= 100

Got this settings from overclockers.co.uk forums.

BOZO
Bozo's picture
XTERMY [EN] wrote:

I got the Benq XL2420T last Saturday and is a good monitor.

Yeah I like it very much and haven't got any problems yet, except one dead pixel but you usually never notice it.

My settings are:
Picture Mode FPS1
Brightness 70
Contrast 50
Sharpness 5
Black eQualizer 12

I tend to reduce the brightness a bit more though since the panel is really bright. Will try your settings later.

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture
BOZO wrote:

Yeah I like it very much and haven't got any problems yet, except one dead pixel but you usually never notice it.

Not dead pixels on mine xD I will try your settings when I have time. My settings were posted by someone that knows his stuff about monitors.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

ok few days ago get the new monitor benq xl2420t.

problem comes...with what resolution to play lol....and widescreen or 4:3 Smug

in 4:3@120hz i see enemys little...speed is great like in old monitor ''widescreen'' lol
with mode of widescreen 1920x1080@120hz i seee enemys big, but feeling like no speed at all in my movement

well, also i would like those who do have benq xl2420t and xl2410t, post their settings in game and in operative sistem, thx Smug

p.s. i realy like the 120hz insted of my old monitor 60hz Smug

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

BOZO
Bozo's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

with mode of widescreen 1920x1080@120hz i seee enemys big, but feeling like no speed at all in my movement

Yeah I had the same, the enemies looked incredibly huge and I had the feeling that I was moving in slow-motion. I fixed it with increasing cg_fov. With 4:3/1280x1080 I had cg_fov "110", now I play with cg_fov "120".