Samsung SyncMaster C27A750X anyone?

38 replies [Last post]
NO
Re: Samsung SyncMaster C27A750X anyone?
HYPER*KOSTUR wrote:

I have this one Samsung 2233RZ and its very good, works on 120hz, have option to change from 16:9 to 4:3, its very good monitor, if you want gaming one Happy.

same, recently moved from a CRT to 2233rz and it feels great.
plus it's not that expensive.
120hz are only supported while running at native 1680*1050 (max res w/e the refresh rate) though.

edit: might be telling bullshit about the refresh rate since i'm using an ATI gfx card atm
edit2: 2233rz isn't adjustable in height Winking (u can't raise the display panel, only lean it)

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

If you want a 120hz adjustable in height I would go with bleeding's recommendation, Benq XL2410T.

Nag!Out

dons't matter what you buy. For games like E+ you need 2ms and 120hz all oters is not that important. GL

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

BOZO
Bozo's picture

Thanks all for the input. Much appreciated!

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

Don't forget to let us know what did you get and what do you think as soon as you are able to use it Happy

BOZO
Bozo's picture
XTERMY [EN] wrote:

Don't forget to let us know what did you get and what do you think as soon as you are able to use it Happy

Ok I will do that! Big grin

BOZO
Bozo's picture

I was able to test the Samsung and it has a glossy display which I really don't like much. I think I will go for the BenQ XL2410t. BenQ will release a new version of this panel during the next days and the XL2410t has many positive reviews.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/news_archive/25.htm#benq_xl2420t

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

can someone tell me how shitty is my monitor? i bet sux as hell.. samsung syncmaster P2470HD it's 24" 60hz

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

can someone tell me how shitty is my monitor? i bet sux as hell.. samsung syncmaster P2470HD it's 24" 60hz

well its better than mine x)

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

I tried the LG W2363D and it seemed enough to kick your asses, no need to blabla'.

PS : GMT+1, this message is posted at 7am and not 8am, wtf?

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".