RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

285 replies [Last post]
^t
smasherchif's picture

thnak you, epsi. now i can sleep well Tongue GN

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

mow Q [EN]

nope, it doesn't suck in general, it gives u the flexibility to do the right thing for the case u did something wrong or if something unexpected happens.

Withouth this, no business would be actually possible.

Ofc it can be abused, but hey, we are all monsters Happy

^t
smasherchif's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

nope, it doesn't suck in general, it gives u the flexibility to do the right thing for the case u did something wrong or if something unexpected happens.
Withouth this, no business would be actually possible.

yeah, mow, ofc i know it - it does give flexibility. but we don't do any business here, all we try to do is having some fun. personally i think that we don't need that "subject of alteration" thingie cuz of simplicity (in general) of rules. all we need is to borrow rules that already *worked*, as it already has been said by skinnisultra. but what we got now? even without such an amendment there is something that can be abused - the event organizer's status - by editing rules without asking all participating clans and just in favour of someone. i can't even imagine what one would be able to do if we had that "subject of alteration" thing working, mow.

so, now we have rules that highly stimulate clan hopping because:

outofhere! wrote:
One Referee Rule is updated from this :
- If clan recruits player during the tournament, he is not able to play

for next 1 match, if he came from clan not participating in tournament

or if he was clanless since beginning of tournament, if he came from

another clan participating or clan eliminated he can't play at all ;

to this : - If clan recruits player during the tournament, he is not able to play for next 1 match

ps.

mow Q [EN] wrote:
Ofc it can be abused, but hey, we are all monsters Happy

yeah, we're only humans Winking but we still can make a deal, can't we? Happy

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

mow Q [EN]

Well, excluding other people because of, in my oppinion a not that important rule, ain't fun for me. NVM, i can live with any decission, also because i dunno if i will make even 1 game in this cup. Ofc i can understand the trouble arround it, but not the kind and manner of the reactions. Many posts against the change of this rule looked very condescending opposite 2 persons who always try to fit the interest of others and not themself. There were imputations opposite the 2 organisers which aren't acceptable imo.

AND, there is no further need to discuss about is, the rule-change were cancelled.

^t
smasherchif's picture

yeah, since rule changes have been reverted, let's not further discuss it Tongue
mow, i didn't say anything about excluding someone - this isn't fun for me either. first edition of rules was about someone who already participated and/or has been eliminated - that person could't continue cup in another clan.

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

outofhere!
hook's picture
^t wrote:

yeah, since rule changes have been reverted, let's not further discuss it Tongue
mow, i didn't say anything about excluding someone - this isn't fun for me either. first edition of rules was about someone who already participated and/or has been eliminated - that person could't continue cup in another clan.

stop it now please....or i type in the same size what i think and say that this is wrong.Happy

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

^t
smasherchif's picture

i used another size, asp Tongue

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

outofhere!
hook's picture

***************************************************************************************************i i saw that many clans can handle and understand this planer : very nice !

The schedule in the planer is now in english language

UPDATED FIRST PAGE FOR YOUR INFORMATION::::::.........::::...
WITH ROUND 3::::::.........::::...
RTFC SCHEDULE & RESULTS / ROUNDS TOPIC IS HERE : (CLICK ME)

FOLLOWING GAMES NEED TO BE PLAYED BEFORE IN ROUND 2::
***************************************************************************************************
2. 3 GAMES IN Group A DEADLINE -----:::::::ROUND 2:::::::
SATURDAY 09.10.2010 -
SATURDAY 16.10.2010

.RIFF VS )NWC( ( game is set to 16.10.2010 ***21:30 cest )

Lucky VS F2B ( game is set to 13.10.2010 ***20 cest )

3M'CLAN VS ¯¯SFC¯¯ ( game is set to 16.10.2010 ***18:30 cest )

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
2. 2 GAMES IN Group B DEADLINE -----:::::::ROUND 2:::::::
SATURDAY 09.10.2010 - SATURDAY 16.10.2010

[clan]dangerzone[/clan] VS [clan]R2[/clan] ( game is set to 13.10.2010 ***21cest )

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

wow how many things i lost during my pc problems Happy

the rules stays as it was, so no problems, lets play and have fun guys and girls Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

asphyx how to see the planer in English? i even made an account and now i have more questions then before xd (msn when u can)

________
peppsspspsssssssi