RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

285 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

now mad dont hide behind that bullshit ( you dont even know how to frase that without somesort of googletranslate or stealing text from real writers ) and try to typ something you would have said like the real crapbringer you are in this forum...

you dont have to be ashamed for the real person you are, even the paralimpics have there winners

Another fine example of an eksessiwe gentleman, he may look a little moronic, but has good intentions. He did start offtopic flaming, but he did it out of good intentions. For his brain, despite years of alcohol and weed abuse, only saw an f2b clanmates name being mentioned. And, using some Plankton-like instinct, he took offense, and plowed through the wall of china that was my point to have a go at what he thought was the attacking party. Then, unable to criticise my logic, he has turned to the humble madbringer, as in his moronic point of view, writing a large, coherent, paragraph without smileys, and using long words, is not human by default! One must apply the help of professional writers and Google Translator (which, ironically, is very bad at translating sentences, let alone large chunks of text).

I salute thee, Humble Jeffery, and am highly saddened that you are showing such acts of Brilliant Deduction and dibating skills about a year too late. Because, had this exchange of words happened during the whole Edawne saga, you would have been promoted to Moderator immediately.

p.s. in before "lol spamdy'AK u use words like PLANKTON so u must be using PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS"

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

He truly is as wise as he is literate.

ShadyAK's picture

Dud im in this cup, im allowed to post here, as I am an interested party. So plz stop spam and go to dupa Chatterbox And leave Jefftney alone!

[+]

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

if you want i can open a new thread in your private message area where you both can talk with eachother Happy i see that only madbringer and spartan talks .. please please ..

shhh
ppl here wanna watch an action movie (railcup) not horror Tongue
get away.. shu shu...

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Sorry Epsi. Feel free to delete the whole exchange if you want.

ShadyAK's picture

i agree, it is getting offtopic.

I would rather have it trashed though, as deleting things sucks, and also because trashcan is getting empty Winking

[+]

outofhere!
hook's picture

so a little intopic: i think from 40 post was my name 30 times in ...nice move and with blog.....yeah...

i think all is clear that u missunderstand alot so , now i know how u all act...

rules are rules and i dont care if i dont play at all so it is like it was the hole day..

good game both teams:

Group A

:::::Played games Round 2:::::::

(IS) * VS ? dunnO ! ******** 0 : 2

RTFC SCHEDULE & RESULTS TOPIC is updated here : (CLICK ME)

schedule table is updated full tomorrow like always ....

gOod game all Asphyx ( but i think u know my name now Tongue )

thx for the warm words specially they who comes here in the topic and said things to pushing me Winking

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

mow Q [EN]

heard, epsi? u r now officially authorised to delete things.

This is the heyday of your existence, wow.

A serios note from myside, i actually don't care if this rule will now be taken or not. I guess ("guess" because of possible quotes of shady in closer future), nature won't leave us so quickly, as long we can offer him some clanactivity, also because he is trying to join us already a longer time. I denied him a 2 times because we were once officially full, and a 2nd time he was a member of BC. For me it would be a pitty that some can't participate because of the old rule, but i also feel pitty that others would have a new situation after they agreed on old rules but have to take now the new rules.

I would decide by my own point. "Exclusion" is worse than accepting a new rule. So personally i would tend to accept "this" new rule, but for me it wouldn't be worth to make more than 100 posts in total about it.

After all this posts here and on other threads, there is no golden solution anymore except to change rules for next tournaments in which I would add a sentence like "subject to alterations" or simply a "E. & O.E."

^t
smasherchif's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

"subject to alterations"

doesn't this shit suck like any alterations themselves do?

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

heard, epsi? u r now officially authorised to delete things.
This is the heyday of your existence, wow.

i don't quite understand this, please respond my pm i gaved you Happy tx

i agree with illica and impius about the "subject of alteration" this is bad.. and on other events ... alarm AFC, NationCups and other events don't change the rules after the cup has begun ... its better to delay the start because of the rules are not ready or something, like in the last TDM League (if i remember correctly) then to start and then modified them ..
_______
epsislow