[MR.]RIDDLER

I don't see what the fuss is about now. Rules should have been interpreted as:

outofhere! wrote:

- If clan recruits player during the tournament: He is not able to play
for next 1 match if he came from clan not participating in tournament
or if he was clanless since beginning of tournament. If he came from
another clan participating or clan eliminated he can't play at all ;

(basically added a few full stops).

Like I said, if you assume that "clan eliminated" means a clan who was knocked out, then this rule makes sense! Players from non participating clan must wait 1 match (such as UNIQUE), players who were clanless must wait 1 match and players who moved to another participating clan can't play. Jeez.

alienM
alienM's picture
outofhere! wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:
hmmm what is all this...flames...on a topic that is just for new clan members coments...you all can easy speak about what you dislike or what you like in a thread of RTFC cup and not here...I think i will delate all this, cos it makes non sences...all started to fight and eat eachother...this wasnt the idea of the cup, idea was that all can have fun and ejoy the q3 game...and not starting again this shit as always happens Happy seems is tradition to make flamewars here in e+...better is start to change this in a good way and say thanks at least to all participants and all who maked the cup, insted of insulting and provocating eachothers...

yes, that rule was changed, as it was writed bad from first day and we didnt thinked much about it as we had..mmm what we had? yes we had a problems with 3-4 clans to make their players play on pb and pure servers...finding players for inactive clans...making a lot of text...and much more...also dont forget about our real life...wich is full of mmm better i dont comment of what is full in my case Happy

asphyx changed the rule and i was agree on that cos if not...whole unique railer players that joined their new clans ... coulndt play at all in the cup...also other guys that also joined clans Happy ... we are all here not profesionals on making cups and events all of us as far as know in each cup there was some misunderstuding and problems...better is to say just..hey darky or asphyx look...imo is not good to change rule becoause of this and that...or better add this rule cos will attrack more players and all will have fun togheter...but no...all starting to tell shits Happy whatever...

next cup will be better with a bit other rules...this is the way on how to perform a next cups...learning from what like and what dislike the player when he plays in the cup Happy

i think, better is not coment here and if u want do it, do it on RTFC thread and not here, thank you all Smug

enjoy Tongue

copy pasted and moved from the new clan members coments thread.

so big text from darky but he say that what i ( we = darky and me ) think about it from the beginning, and how he said we think from the beginning on to changed this rule because with see it with a some reason from other cups before : many clans have in the last cups recruit during the tournament and always was a rule that when u changed the clan u can play anymore in the cup ...so what a fun is it when u changed with a reason ( dont speak only from me ) the clan and u train and have a very good feeling with your new clanmembers , u meet they in TS, msn or other communication platforms and u ever need to say "sorry i can only spec and look how u play and i hope we have some fws to play eachother to learn the gameplay from u ".totally sux what a rule when i want to have fun and cant play ..that was some examble what alot of people write to me today.
but the cw is totally different , more emotions and nerves , oh we leading with 1 point , next minute u are 2 points behind and think man damn fight stay together omg yeah what a feeling here...
i hope some know what i mean...and better to changed the rule after round 1 as in the middle like all say ...that is not the middle from this event guyz think about what i type in the RTFC result thread...

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/rtfc-schedule-results-topic here an examble :

.:GROUPS & STATISTICS:.

.:PLANNED WEEKS START TO THE END OF THIS EVENT = 10 WEEKS IN TOTAL:.

.:RANKING GAMES IN RAILTRAIL*FREEZE*CUP = 63 IN TOTAL:.

.:GROUPSTAGE IS BY 18 % = 46 CLANWARS WILL BE PLAYED NOW IN TOTAL:.

.:TOURNEYSTAGE IS BY 0 % = 7 CLANWARS WILL BE PLAYED AFTER GROUPSTAGE:.

middle ? i dont think so..

so and when u look what we do the hole time for this event that it be succesfully then think about it what a work it is...some ppl have every day a private message from me , here a little helping guid for you , u have some problems we help and look how good this event started..

pls dont break the fun and our work with so a comments....think about it what heart bloods is in here from us .....and till yet this event was very good organisated yes and now we have a problem but only from some people come only critic with bad behavour .

so this cup can only be succesfully without flames and shittalking and blame me ( us ) the hole day...

It is a ranking cup , yes we need strong rules, but anyway see what it is in the end......

Emotions, Fun , to be a part of this community . with a good cup and organisation ......

ITS A GAME NOT YOUR REALLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY AND HAVE FUN HERE , THAT IS WHAT E+ are ...

and the last events and cups . always the same i cant hear it anymore...

so please yes i changed the rules but is not always for all bad i hope u understand it , because many had a problem with that ....

greets asphyx-----

Do what ever you want, I just don't care. I only started realize things which I feeled that will happend from begining and many people share my opinion. From now I will just watch in peace what will happend to you Asphyx... Winking

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Nice and constructive posts, and i habe nothing against Asp (i like him, we were in *BNT* and in PENIS e5 clans together Big grin )

However, i DO mind these rules for the following reason:

Cos by changing them for 1 person will be an unfair decision. By allowing them for everyone, it will ruin credibility of the cup. What's to stop some (edit: nice gentleman) like Nature from playing for f2b one week then change to mi3 and wait for a week, next week go to dZ and wait his period and then leave to go to smurfs after 1 week. As you said, it is a long cup with large starting groups plenty of weeks Tongue

And in a mod where sometimes team and clan bonds are almost non-existant and randoms loving to hop hop hop around (and leaders willing to accept despite they KNOW that guy changes clans more than socks), it is a real possibility. Just my 2 cents.

If you guys find a way to counter both problems then voila, everyone is happy.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

Wait a bit cause i think we all made some mistakes in here and now you all show your cards for what? the game didnt even started Happy

This is all, the sum of a miss-understanding... Yes Froggy is right that this rule was changed after Asphyx and uniques joined other clans yes.. but is this rly making an important change? i think its not.... Happy

and that's because first of all we had 2 rounds played.. and that means 2 games.. and the new recruits rule sais clear that if 1 joines he must stay and not play 1 match . 1+1 = 2 Big grin

this rule that was changed was not in effect with any case.. and i mean noone in the first round got a player from another clan that participates in this event to be the subject of this rule. Therefor i consider it as it was from "before the beginning" of the cup.

so in a short i say this happen:
asphyx and darky (the organizers) saw that some railonly clans got new members after unique stoped to be a railonly clan and they consulted about this rule. They thought to let them play cause the rule is is not convienient for anyone
and
till now this rule didnt changed the course of the cws that already played.

And i'm sure that except blackFx who saw this rule .. no other leader .. especially those that got unique members ... didn't knew/ forgot about this rule !! (remember my post in new clan members with why should you take a unique member that will be inactive ??)

"so lets not make from a mosquito a ruff-horse" Big grin cause this is not the case rly .. and no i dont think that banana will have something to gain after this .. i think that smurfs will have and the Rest of the clans that WILL make recruitments ... remember the rules are for every1 .. and i think NO other rules will be changed /!\

since then .. anyone wants some trainning cookies ? Big grin

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

(edit: nice gentleman) like Nature from playing for f2b one week then change to mi3 and wait for a week, next week go to dZ and wait his period and then leave to go to smurfs after 1 week. As you said, it is a long cup with large starting groups plenty of weeks Tongue

huh wat ? he knows more jokes then only about balrog ? Surprise omg this should be in the news section :F

why dont you use you for example, youve lost 1 round then you leave E+ to join E- then you come back in round 3 and join BC they loose 1 round you go to QL then you come back and join DZ they loose a round and jump back into the river you crawld out of ( btw how did it feel in the winter, cold ? )

if i put it like that it makes sence... well i just hope ppl arent stuppid enough to be childish over a game on internet would be pretty retarded

greetz jeff

^t
smasherchif's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

I don't see what the fuss is about now. Rules should have been interpreted as:

outofhere! wrote:

- If clan recruits player during the tournament: He is not able to play
for next 1 match if he came from clan not participating in tournament
or if he was clanless since beginning of tournament. If he came from
another clan participating or clan eliminated he can't play at all ;

(basically added a few full stops).

Like I said, if you assume that "clan eliminated" means a clan who was knocked out, then this rule makes sense! Players from non participating clan must wait 1 match (such as UNIQUE), players who were clanless must wait 1 match and players who moved to another participating clan can't play. Jeez.

+1. btw, if so, dark & asp, then there's no problem with ex-unique members at all (they just join clans, wait 1 game and can play). so you don't even need to change anything, do you? as for those who changed clan during tournament (like you, asp), they can't participate in the cup any more, according to first edition of rules.
so, dark & asp, what does it mean - "clan eliminated"? huh?

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

if i put it like that it makes sence... well i
just hope ppl arent stuppid enough to be childish over a game on
internet would be pretty retarded

Yes, i am being childish here...

And, well replace "Nature" with "me" and the same thing applies, if i leave e- , then I will have to come back to sneaky only, cos clan-switching shouldnt be allowed Winking

And about QL, no need to migrate or quit anything, already there bro (btw thanks for reminding, need to re-add Xav and add 2 german guys there c: )

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

(edit: nice gentleman) like Nature from playing for f2b one week then change to mi3 and wait for a week, next week go to dZ and wait his period and then leave to go to smurfs after 1 week. As you said, it is a long cup with large starting groups plenty of weeks Tongue

huh wat ? he knows more jokes then only about balrog ? Surprise omg this should be in the news section :F

why dont you use you for example, youve lost 1 round then you leave E+ to join E- then you come back in round 3 and join BC they loose 1 round you go to QL then you come back and join DZ they loose a round and jump back into the river you crawld out of ( btw how did it feel in the winter, cold ? )

if i put it like that it makes sence... well i just hope ppl arent stuppid enough to be childish over a game on internet would be pretty retarded

greetz jeff

Hello, Jeffrey.

I just came to note how exceptionally fine the above example is. It emphasizes the chaotic nature of Man, his constant yearning of change, be it small of big, and how important it is for us not to stand idly in one place, evading the danger of becoming boggled in routines, subscribing to the same stale aspects of our everyday lives. It's more than the point you made, though, it's also how you made it, how you presented it to us, the crowd gathered outside the windows of the gallery of your mind. I mean, the masterful usage of rhethoric, dynamic underlining with emoticons and acronyms, random punctuation which may seem sloppy, but is in truth inspiring (after all, the less you type, the more time you save! Brilliant!), and of course weaving ever so subtle insults into the literary tapestry of what may well the post of the century. Amazing job, it's like witnessing the emergence of a giant dick-headed whale from a crystal blue ocean of thought, fire spurting from his nostrils, huge glasses on his diminutive eyes, the emerald rays of Gods beyond raining down on earth, caressing it's colossal yet beautiful frame, enhancing the imagery by materialising the wise words you bestowed upon us in a rainbow of explosions across the sky.

Bravo! Greetz indeed, Jeffrey. Greetz indeed.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

now mad dont hide behind that bullshit ( you dont even know how to frase that without somesort of googletranslate or stealing text from real writers ) and try to typ something you would have said like the real crapbringer you are in this forum...

you dont have to be ashamed for the real person you are, even the paralimpics have there winners

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

You humble me, sir. It is true, i abuse googletranslate (i translate ancient Malaysian texts, they're pure in form and message), go through nineteenth century English authors in search of passages to shamelessly steal (even though i don't know any) and unleash my metagarden of grown potato words (guess where i stole that from!) upon good and undeserving people like yourself.

Nay, i should have not done so, but alas, i can't help myself when i see a polite young gentleman like yourself engaging in a concise, to the point and elaborate argument exchange, with the goal being, of course, to compromise and possibly even revise the logical paths that led to the argument in the first place. After all, great men, like you, are not set in stone, and neither are their thoughs, because indeed, you are the perfect example of human evolution, the Perfect Man so to speak, a vessel of wisdom that grants us short peeks at what we all could eventually become.

Oh sir Jeffrey, you so fine.