RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

285 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture

Results Updated 11.10.2010 :

Round 1 in the Groups are finished .

RTFC SCHEDULE & RESULTS TOPIC is created here : (CLICK ME)

Round 2 in the Groups start .

Please set date and play accordingly. -ROUND 2-

2. 4 GAMES IN Group A DEADLINE -----:::::::ROUND 2:::::::
SATURDAY 09.10.2010 -
SATURDAY 16.10.2010

.RIFF VS )NWC(

Lucky VS F2B ( game is set to 13.10.2010 ***20 cest )

(IS) * VS ? dunnO ! ( game is set to 11.10.2010 ***21 cest )

3M'CLAN VS ¯¯SFC¯¯ ( game is set to 12.10.2010 ***19 cest )
************************************************************************************************

Group A
:::::Played games Round 2:::::::

************************************************************************************************

2. 2 GAMES IN Group B DEADLINE -----:::::::ROUND 2:::::::
SATURDAY 09.10.2010 - SATURDAY 16.10.2010

mi3 VS E><TREME! ( game is set to 12.10.2010 ***20 cest ) ???

[clan]dangerzone[/clan] VS [clan]R2[/clan] ( game is set to 13.10.2010 ***20: 59 cest ) ???

Group B
:::::Played games Round 2:::::::

[clan]RSQT[/clan] VS {PSY} ******** 1 : 2
link to this game : (game has been won by PSY)

the * smurfs VS *SNEAKY*BASTARDS ******** 2 : 0
link to this game : (game has been won by SMURFS)

One Referee Rule is updated from this :
- If clan recruits player during the tournament, he is not able to play

for next 1 match, if he came from clan not participating in tournament

or if he was clanless since beginning of tournament, if he came from

another clan participating or clan eliminated he can't play at all ;

to this : - If clan recruits player during the tournament, he is not able to play for next 1 match,

please arranged early dates and times for the next round...

thx to all that we had a very good start in this CUP .

Greets ASPHYX & DARKANGEL

PS: Event is to 18 % done in the groupstage Happy

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]RIDDLER

So what exactly are the rules about recruits now? All players who moved from another clan (even non-participating clans) can't play for the rest of the cup?

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

So what exactly are the rules about recruits now? All players who moved from another clan (even non-participating clans) can't play for the rest of the cup?

after the recruitment ,they need to wait 1 match to can play with the new clan.. .

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

hmmm what is all this...flames...on a topic that is just for new clan members coments...you all can easy speak about what you dislike or what you like in a thread of RTFC cup and not here...I think i will delate all this, cos it makes non sences...all started to fight and eat eachother...this wasnt the idea of the cup, idea was that all can have fun and ejoy the q3 game...and not starting again this shit as always happens Happy seems is tradition to make flamewars here in e+...better is start to change this in a good way and say thanks at least to all participants and all who maked the cup, insted of insulting and provocating eachothers...

yes, that rule was changed, as it was writed bad from first day and we didnt thinked much about it as we had..mmm what we had? yes we had a problems with 3-4 clans to make their players play on pb and pure servers...finding players for inactive clans...making a lot of text...and much more...also dont forget about our real life...wich is full of mmm better i dont comment of what is full in my case Happy

asphyx changed the rule and i was agree on that cos if not...whole unique railer players that joined their new clans ... coulndt play at all in the cup...also other guys that also joined clans Happy ... we are all here not profesionals on making cups and events all of us as far as know in each cup there was some misunderstuding and problems...better is to say just..hey darky or asphyx look...imo is not good to change rule becoause of this and that...or better add this rule cos will attrack more players and all will have fun togheter...but no...all starting to tell shits Happy whatever...

next cup will be better with a bit other rules...this is the way on how to perform a next cups...learning from what like and what dislike the player when he plays in the cup Happy

i think, better is not coment here and if u want do it, do it on RTFC thread and not here, thank you all Smug

enjoy Tongue

copy pasted and moved from the new clan members coments thread.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

[MR.]RIDDLER

And what was wrong with the original rule?

outofhere! wrote:

- If clan recruits player during the tournament, he is not able to play
for next 1 match, if he came from clan not participating in tournament
or if he was clanless since beginning of tournament, if he came from
another clan participating or clan eliminated he can't play at all ;

In other words, players from unique or clanless players will have to wait 1 match and players who came from another participating clan can't play at all. I'm pretty sure clan eliminated means a clan who was knocked out of the cup NOT from the entire ranking. It makes sense that way imho.

EDIT: sry kinda edited 50times cos more i look at the rule the more i get confused Big grin . But pretty sure i'm right now.

^t
smasherchif's picture
han-1 wrote:

clan eliminated means a clan who was knocked out of the cup NOT from the entire ranking

indeed. i guess, asp or whoever created that rule, could use 'knocked out' instead. and btw, this makes sence: players from knocked out clans can't participate in the same event being in another clan Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

OMG)))Why you cant simple enjoy the game and just play?! Why you always complain, fight and etc!!!! This is just a game!!! They did it for you!!!!!Or you are angry that somebody leave your clan or didnt agree to be in?!!

STOP this and take fun from interesting cw!!!I want to see in cw Nature, Ulti, Mnc and others!!Because they are very good players , they want to participate in this cup and with them cup and cw will be more interesting!!!!!!!Stop think only about yourself start to think about others! Stop think only about results, just enjoy the game!and Btw Milena Aspy is leader Of REF team as you Happy

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010
alienM wrote:

As a ref leader, I think that changing rules in middle
of cup are shits, and I don't accept it... sorry Winking

LMAO
that youre a ref leader doesnt mean anything Tongue you could speak behalve
of sneaky because sneaky is playing in this cup and not the REF+ team,
the ref+ team is made to make things easier about finding some1 who will
record a game and post demo's thats the main goal of a ref ( making the
games easier for both clans ) so pls stop...

more and more ppl
are ruining a beautiful game to make themself popular into an INTERNET
community for there own selfish desires so pls ppl who are trying that
or who feel attacked by this alinea get a life lulz

greetz Jeff

ps what rozy said ! <3

alienM
alienM's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

alienM wrote:
As a ref leader, I think that changing rules in middle
of cup are shits, and I don't accept it... sorry Winking

LMAO
that youre a ref leader doesnt mean anything Tongue you could speak behalve
of sneaky because sneaky is playing in this cup and not the REF+ team,
the ref+ team is made to make things easier about finding some1 who will
record a game and post demo's thats the main goal of a ref ( making the
games easier for both clans ) so pls stop...

more and more ppl
are ruining a beautiful game to make themself popular into an INTERNET
community for there own selfish desires so pls ppl who are trying that
or who feel attacked by this alinea get a life lulz

greetz Jeff

ps what rozy said ! <3

I didn't spoke as sneaky bastards leader, I spoke about some rules. I accepted play in this cup because I ACCEPTED THOSE RULES WHICH I SAW IN START!!! Is that difficult for you to understand Jeffy? I though that refs are here not to be judges for some rules, not only to capture MVDs and be slave. So pls stfu and ignore my next posts...

outofhere!
hook's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
hmmm what is all this...flames...on a topic that is just for new clan members coments...you all can easy speak about what you dislike or what you like in a thread of RTFC cup and not here...I think i will delate all this, cos it makes non sences...all started to fight and eat eachother...this wasnt the idea of the cup, idea was that all can have fun and ejoy the q3 game...and not starting again this shit as always happens Happy seems is tradition to make flamewars here in e+...better is start to change this in a good way and say thanks at least to all participants and all who maked the cup, insted of insulting and provocating eachothers...

yes, that rule was changed, as it was writed bad from first day and we didnt thinked much about it as we had..mmm what we had? yes we had a problems with 3-4 clans to make their players play on pb and pure servers...finding players for inactive clans...making a lot of text...and much more...also dont forget about our real life...wich is full of mmm better i dont comment of what is full in my case Happy

asphyx changed the rule and i was agree on that cos if not...whole unique railer players that joined their new clans ... coulndt play at all in the cup...also other guys that also joined clans Happy ... we are all here not profesionals on making cups and events all of us as far as know in each cup there was some misunderstuding and problems...better is to say just..hey darky or asphyx look...imo is not good to change rule becoause of this and that...or better add this rule cos will attrack more players and all will have fun togheter...but no...all starting to tell shits Happy whatever...

next cup will be better with a bit other rules...this is the way on how to perform a next cups...learning from what like and what dislike the player when he plays in the cup Happy

i think, better is not coment here and if u want do it, do it on RTFC thread and not here, thank you all Smug

enjoy Tongue

copy pasted and moved from the new clan members coments thread.

so big text from darky but he say that what i ( we = darky and me ) think about it from the beginning, and how he said we think from the beginning on to changed this rule because with see it with a some reason from other cups before : many clans have in the last cups recruit during the tournament and always was a rule that when u changed the clan u can play anymore in the cup ...so what a fun is it when u changed with a reason ( dont speak only from me ) the clan and u train and have a very good feeling with your new clanmembers , u meet they in TS, msn or other communication platforms and u ever need to say "sorry i can only spec and look how u play and i hope we have some fws to play eachother to learn the gameplay from u ".totally sux what a rule when i want to have fun and cant play ..that was some examble what alot of people write to me today.
but the cw is totally different , more emotions and nerves , oh we leading with 1 point , next minute u are 2 points behind and think man damn fight stay together omg yeah what a feeling here...
i hope some know what i mean...and better to changed the rule after round 1 as in the middle like all say ...that is not the middle from this event guyz think about what i type in the RTFC result thread...

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/rtfc-schedule-results-topic here an examble :

.:GROUPS & STATISTICS:.

.:PLANNED WEEKS START TO THE END OF THIS EVENT = 10 WEEKS IN TOTAL:.

.:RANKING GAMES IN RAILTRAIL*FREEZE*CUP = 63 IN TOTAL:.

.:GROUPSTAGE IS BY 18 % = 46 CLANWARS WILL BE PLAYED NOW IN TOTAL:.

.:TOURNEYSTAGE IS BY 0 % = 7 CLANWARS WILL BE PLAYED AFTER GROUPSTAGE:.

middle ? i dont think so..

so and when u look what we do the hole time for this event that it be succesfully then think about it what a work it is...some ppl have every day a private message from me , here a little helping guid for you , u have some problems we help and look how good this event started..

pls dont break the fun and our work with so a comments....think about it what heart bloods is in here from us .....and till yet this event was very good organisated yes and now we have a problem but only from some people come only critic with bad behavour .

so this cup can only be succesfully without flames and shittalking and blame me ( us ) the hole day...

It is a ranking cup , yes we need strong rules, but anyway see what it is in the end......

Emotions, Fun , to be a part of this community . with a good cup and organisation ......

ITS A GAME NOT YOUR REALLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY AND HAVE FUN HERE , THAT IS WHAT E+ are ...

and the last events and cups . always the same i cant hear it anymore...

so please yes i changed the rules but is not always for all bad i hope u understand it , because many had a problem with that ....

greets asphyx-----