wurawura
.wurasik's picture
Re: RTFC / r2 2 : 0 Psy / 16.10.2010r

think with your head by talking! :D 

my my .]

wurawura
.wurasik's picture
Re: RTFC / r2 2 : 0 Psy / 16.10.2010r

ok I ask kuxarka about PUSIK it's old storie! . He was one of the psy and he got nickname Tvoja smertj but not it use Heroin so m a little guilty sorry! but pusik dont play fw with psy tag! 

my my .]

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
wurawura wrote:

ok I ask kuxarka about PUSIK it's old storie! . He was one of the psy and he got nickname Tvoja smertj but not it use Heroin so m a little guilty sorry! but pusik dont play fw with psy tag!

Look's like Mi3 know PSY-kitchen better than PSY members :]

So ask your leader about fake Kanter and apologize second time. Happy

Next time don't post shit if you not sure about it.

ROSOMAK
Adrian87's picture
mi3anthropy'kramer wrote:

imo gumanoid must be kicked from PSY, PSY must get a yellow/red card and CWs vs R2' and Mi3 should be re-played without him

Big grin repley Big grin ok

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

in the case of a cw that was played and the clan that made a problem is not the one that won .. then its up to the owner of the clan that won to agree if the match should be re-played or not... because they played accordingly and its not their fault what happend..

also this match should not be ranked cause a banned player played.
its up to organizers and rank moderators to think what to do with Psy clan from now on in e+ and in this cup. Psy can continue the cup if they dont get red card.

BlackFx's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

in the case of a cw that was played and the clan that made a problem is not the one that won .. then its up to the owner of the clan that won to agree if the match should be re-played or not... because they played accordingly and its not their fault what happend..

so if leader let official cheater to play on cw more than 3 times it's not his fault? Why he allow his again after once kicking?

Or they thougth that all is dumb and can't to check.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

i speak about R2 not Psy..
R2 learder should decide if agrees that the match should be replayed or not .. cause R2 havent broken any rules they won the match .. and its not their fault that Psy used a banned player..
________
epsislow

BlackFx's picture

But they played vs us (Mi3) too, with Shados in squad. It means we need to replay? Happy

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

tehnicly its up to you to decide that .. cause you won the game ... and organizers because the game was already considered as a valid game.. (this 1 R2 vs Psy hasn't)

do you want to replay it?

also you have proofs that shadow rly played then?
______
epsislow

BlackFx's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

tehnicly its up to you to decide that .. cause you won the game ... and organizers because the game was already considered as a valid game.. (this 1 R2 vs Psy hasn't)

do you want to replay it?

also you have proofs that shadow rly played then?
______
epsislow

We need 2-0, not 2-1 like was.

So we really want to replay.

What proofs u need? True Gumanoid in inactive from 2009y! Look mvd's and u will see that style or i can to ask server logs if u really want it. After our game i thougth about Gumanoid and today i can to check it. So u really think that on last cw for Gumanoid played other man? Big grin