®RTFC / r2 2 : 0 Psy / 16.10.2010r

139 replies [Last post]
mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Ima just intersting how can you be sure in situations like this? There can be many others situations with catching players by IP. Just likeGumanoid lives in Ufa
Theres no only shadow or pusik or diablo in ufa, I know at least 2 more players.
Gumanoid can use proxy and have Ufa ip adress and many others.

So how u can judge on IP adress and decide that Shadow is Gumanoid? Theres no direct proofs of it, but who cares.

Just there was taking place not clear things with Shadow and Ligastaev bans , I cant say that I like them a lot, but shouldt we be more fair and objective and make decidions based on FACTS not on CONJECTURES?

Hello ex-Psy-member. U know some things about real Gumanoid.
1. He in inactive much time.
2. He doesn't live at Ufa.
3. He don't play at freeze as well.
4. He don't play on banarail such good like this fake.

LOL, FPS. In our era of HighTech u reaaly think that IP doesn't matter? Big grin So why all servises and FBI or others using this proofs atm?

So, now we know that pusik have "beeline" ISP. Diablo have "bashtel". And soooomeeeoneelse have "Ufanet" who have access to Pusik's account... Who is this unknown man, hah? Big grin Who don't have access to his account on e+ coz banned? Those two guys who u know from Ufa?

And yes, Shadow cougth already in PSY (with fakenick Kanter) in past, why he can't to try to do fools one more times?

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

so at the moment what we have got? only ip addres? Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

wurawura
.wurasik's picture
Re: RTFC / r2 2 : 0 Psy / 16.10.2010r

hrhrh :D 

my my .]

wurawura
.wurasik's picture
Re: RTFC / r2 2 : 0 Psy / 16.10.2010r

blackfx :DD show me where is Kanter right here!! -->   http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/psy :DD 

my my .]

BlackFx's picture
wurawura wrote:

blackfx :DD show me where is Kanter right here!! --> http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/psy :DD

If you don't know old story, then don't bark. You can read about <PSY>Lexer (Kanter on e+) aka Shadow here -
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/be-lol-or-not-to-be-lol-that-is-the-question
And about others thouthands Shadow's fakenames and lies too.

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

and just for the record, shadow and pusik are active on rus team homepage same as ligastaev.

pusik is also active on psy clan hompage ;o)

PUS!K wrote:

about shadow:

unban 17 december

he play ql

and after unban maybe he started new live in e+ (mb)

Uhum, i'm reaaly sure that it was lie and he was played vs us on clanwar with fakenick Gumanoid and on another clanwars.

Yes, sure FPS want to help to his ex-clan when they stack in shit with allowing to play banned players.

BlackFx's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

so at the moment what we have got? only ip addres? Happy

what need more - his photo or video online from his room? Big grin

Same IP is hard proof of faking.

^t
smasherchif's picture

take a look at this, wurasik:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/be-lol-or-not-to-be-lol-that-is-the-question

edit: oh shi--
ninja'ed by blackfx Confused

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Really why do I need to repeat to inform sense? Everything that we have here, it only indirect suggestionss which are probably true, and probably are not true. We build a logic chain, only from that we have IP and we know that this IP situated in town UFA. It is enough if Gumanoid comes (not neccesary if he would, it can be any person from Ufa) and write that hes from Ufa that he is Gumanoid and that he played on CW, and all yours suggestions will break. Even if he will lie. Even if it will be Shadow, you cant proof nothing only by IP adress, if u think FBI can then call them and explain ur problems. Thx.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Arrow Admin bann plz :twisted:

regadz :!:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Tem remember that time when you and Reno had the same IP OMG CHET BAN PLZ :!:

greetz Jeff

ps. Start logging IP addresses and GUIDs before official wars. c: