®RTFC / r2 2 : 0 Psy / 16.10.2010r

139 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture
madbringer wrote:

Tem remember that time when you and Reno had the same IP OMG CHET BAN PLZ :!:

greetz Jeff

ps. Start logging IP addresses and GUIDs before official wars. c:

´thats a good idea madbringer , respect !

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

who is reno? he is not in super team so he must not existe!

also madbrnger u r a idiot for have opinion that doesnt involve pastries and for using "common sense" WE DOnt BE LKE COMMONSENSE ROUND HURR

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
outofhere! wrote:

madbringer wrote:
Tem remember that time when you and Reno had the same IP OMG CHET BAN PLZ :!:

greetz Jeff

ps. Start logging IP addresses and GUIDs before official wars. c:

´thats a good idea madbringer , respect !

It's a bit of a hassle, but it will be much, much harder to just go and steal someone's identity if you guys start doing that.

Best idea would be for clan leaders to contribute the IPs (or IP range if they have dynamic IP) and GUIDs of their players to a hidden thread accessible by refs so they can quickly verify a player's identity if any doubts arise.

Of course, it would be still possible to fake, but only if the player being faked willingly gives his cd-key to the faker, and the faker lives in the same city and has the same ISP as the guy he is faking.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

if an ip cant deside who is who then what can? it means we all can change identities cause who can know for sure that x is x ? or y is y? noone .. not even FBI Happy

i only searched that ip in the e+ forum database and it appears that Pusik used that ip to log on e+ forum multiple times .. even yesterday and today ...

what conclusion you get after these facts, that the ip was used for login in e+ forum by pusik, it dosnt concerns me..

________
epsislow

wurawura
.wurasik's picture
Re: RTFC / r2 2 : 0 Psy / 16.10.2010r
^t wrote:

take a look at this, wurasik:

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/be-lol-or-not-to-be-lol-that-is-the-question

edit: oh shi--

ninja'ed by blackfx Confused

why u show me olf ss? when D4 r active clan or team? and so what if some 1 is better than u! maybe i am 2x better than in ctf? so itz mean i am cheater ?  :DD 

my my .]

^t
smasherchif's picture

/facepalm
read comments ffs

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

wurawura
.wurasik's picture

hrhr dont like read big texts in english! =[ 

my my .]

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

if an ip cant deside who is who then what can? it means we all can change identities cause who can know for sure that x is x ? or y is y? noone .. not even FBI Happy

i only searched that ip in the e+ forum database and it appears that Pusik used that ip to log on e+ forum multiple times .. even yesterday and today ...

what conclusion you get after these facts, that the ip was used for login in e+ forum by pusik, it dosnt concerns me..

________
epsislow

epsi, u miss one main thing - this ip not from Pusik's ISP(beeline aka corbina)!
I know only one quaker from Ufa and who have this ISP (ufanet) - his name is Shadow.
U can check ips from list of epsi on whois. And i know that true Gumanoid never lived in Ufa.

Your problem wurasik, if you don't know what about we talking, don't waste your time on flame if you don't want to help community.

wurawura
.wurasik's picture

cuz us shit talking ! and please delete these stuoid topic! 

my my .]

wurawura
.wurasik's picture

and ye dont talk with me any more! and try some1 say im fake! omg if u donno who i am! ok?

my my .]