RKT :2 HTK/17.06.07

94 replies [Last post]
kraster
kraster's picture

nothing to add to this discussion, but if it will continue pls rkt members stop associating synapse with !ro ( romanian natioanl team) . HE IS NOT ANYMORE A MEMBER OF !RO *look trance post* .

and synapse change ur tag on forum

btw i think the discussion should be split the cw and synapse

synapse
synapse's picture

I don`t want that my clan or ex-clan (or whatever) should be punished because my actions...so pls don`t do it...i ask for apologize for them!!!

As for me i`ll accept all the consequences.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

So red card for Synapse...

yellow card for RKT...

and the cw wont be ranked!?

kraster
kraster's picture

dont wanna say too much but mhm isnt the 2nd chance on ? he said he accepts the consequences and apologize so he knows and its sry for it . anyway ur e5 ur stuff. ;\ gl

about rkt .. dont see the point of the yellow card cause till now synapse didnt act wierd except this cw, thats why i was shocked too . but whatever . maybe its just me ; \

mow Q [EN]

Here is the current E+ view on cheaters, and punishment for violations:

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Arrow ANTI CHEATER LAW

1. Busted with active cheat ( really caughted ) - BAN PERMANENTLY no matter who is that guy, receive RED CARD :!:
  2. Busted with cheat which is not active or cheat variable in cfg - WARNED, receive YELLOW CARD and someone from community (usually clan leader) help him, explane to him how clean that shit. Make YELLOW LIST of busted with not active cheats :!: After cleaning his Q3 if he busted again BAN PERMANENTLY, receive RED CARD
  3. Appeal on server admins to unban people which are previously banned because of case 2. and on that way finally make equality and justice for all. (Some people banned because of case 2. some aren't, so we need to unban them and make justice for all equally.)
Explanation:
  • A lot people don't know about computers nothing and they are only users.
  • A lot people don't know about cheating in games nothing and use pirates copies (cheats can be there). I am from former communist country and "free world " don't know how was there and we are economically pour to pay price which is suitable for West salaries. In our countries is normal use warez. Now in time situation changed a lot and we have more clean situation about buying and using legal copies of software.
  • Alot kids playing online games and they use warez copies because parents don't wanna pay them for games even in West countries.
  • At end it is better to release somone where is reasonoable doubt but no evidence rather then ban innocent guy.

[/][/]

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

I don't have any arguments. But. Lets roll. Trance ask from me that consider Synapse for BRO member. I talk much with Synapse, but we find him as nice guy but not skilled enough. Anyway he was joined us to train with us, but suddenly he don't talk with me anymore. Also he don't participate on BRO private forums. Now I see him in E5r last two week. He connect with other Romanian guys in RKT clan... Anyway I have reasonable doubts to be suspicious about some RKT members :!: Anyway I think that someone from RKT give Synapse cheats and how use it.... In E5 PB is usually ON and PURE is OFF. So ? No way that Synapse provide for himself cheats connected with unpure client :!: Someone from RKT give ti him that SHIT :!: Really guilty guy or guys are behinds scenes now. Synapse is only victim.

People from E5, E5r, E6. Be aware from RKT :!: In case that my clan is E5 I will play against RKT only with PB ON and PURE ON, which is standard BTW in BRO branch :!:

Good day RKT CLAN :!:

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

synapse
synapse's picture

Sorry Rena...but please don`t blame RKT....they gave me nothing...i found it 1 day be4 the cw...so i give a try...
I did not used wallhack...aimbot ...it`s a macro...helps binding keys for every kind of game...anyway what i did there is 90% mine not the progs

So please stop blaming RKT...it`s my fault...sorry 4 all.....
And sorry RKT for all the trouble

HYP3R
redkn33d's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

I don't have any arguments. But. Lets roll. Trance ask from me that consider Synapse for BRO member. I talk much with Synapse, but we find him as nice guy but not skilled enough. Anyway he was joined us to train with us, but suddenly he don't talk with me anymore. Also he don't participate on BRO private forums. Now I see him in E5r last two week. He connect with other Romanian guys in RKT clan... Anyway I have reasonable doubts to be suspicious about some RKT members :!: Anyway I think that someone from RKT give Synapse cheats and how use it.... In E5 PB is usually ON and PURE is OFF. So ? No way that Synapse provide for himself cheats connected with unpure client :!: Someone from RKT give ti him that SHIT :!: Really guilty guy or guys are behinds scenes now. Synapse is only victim.

People from E5, E5r, E6. Be aware from RKT :!: In case that my clan is E5 I will play against RKT only with PB ON and PURE ON, which is standard BTW in BRO branch :!:

Good day RKT CLAN :!:

@RENA

hey all... probably u allmost from here, play in a skilled clan. just remember about how u were at the begining... for me , personal, wich i.m playing e5r since 4 month, is hard to see a cheeter... and also is hard to hold the clan tight and to bring members to the trainings...

so, stop pressing us without reason, just sustein us , like we sustein the fairplay of q3.

and RENA, and all others, remember if U play against RKT someday, to put pure on and pb on. because if u don't, the greats results of THE NOOBISH CLAN will be contested.

sory for m temperament. i am a littl nervous about what's happened.
ty all for you opinions.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

As I said, I haven't any arguments. I just have reasonable doubts. And I express them in that post... That's all.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

So red card for Synapse...

yellow card for RKT...

and the cw wont be ranked!?

Yeah same I think about it